Re-discover the beauty of those good old music with the help of this USB audio capture device. Great tool to capture and edit audio to digital format on your computer before transfer to for iPod or for iPhone or other portable audio players. Users may also use this usb audio grabber to convert old collection of cassettes, vinyl records and LPs into crisp, clear digital audio files for music on the go and then create audio CDs and MP3 CDs for personal audio library and make archive of life-time collection that will not degrade or deteriorate over time.
* This easy-to-use USB converter provides users an easy solution to digitize analog audio feed into digital format through the convenient USB interface.
* To record and convert classic vinly turntable LP or cassette tape music audio to be MP3/WAV digital formats.
* Plug and play, no extra power supply. Support Windows system and for Mac system.
* Coming with professional audio capture/converting software (Audacity) and online updating.
* Import / export of WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC, MP3 (via LAME encoder) Ogg Vorbis files.
* Advanced editing (cut, copy, paste, delete commands with unlimited "Undo" and "Redo", multitrack mixing).
Note: Before installing the Audacity Application Software, you need to close the Anti-virus Software.
Model Number: AV202
Interface: USB 2.0 Standard
Input: 3.5mm Stereo Audio (Male), Audio L/R (RCA)
Recording Format: WAV, MP3
Industry Standards: PAL, NTSC (for Mac OS); NTSC, PAL, SECAM (for Windows)
Max Analog Resolutions: NTSC 720*480, PAL 720*576
Max Transfer Rate: 480Mbps
Application Software: Audacity (Version 2.1.1 in the CD)
Power Supply: USB Bus
Consumed Power: ≤1.5W
Windows: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP
Mac OS: OS X 10.6 and above
2GHz CPU or above and 4G RAM or above.
Main Item Size: 7.3 * 2.6 * 1.2cm / 2.87 * 1.02 * 0.47in
Main Item Weight: 57g / 1.99oz
Package Size: 14.1 * 9.6 * 2.0cm / 5.55 * 3.78 * 0.78in
Package Weight: 91g / 3.20oz
1 * Audio Capture Device
1 * Software CD
1 * English User Manual