Shop best watermelon red eu 3D Printing Pen Stereoscopic Drawing Doodling Crafting Modeling OLED Screen ABS PLA Printer Filament Material Art Tool Gift Toy with Power Adapter from Tomtop.com at fast shipping. Various discounts are waiting for you！
This pen replaces ink with filament which melts at a high temperature to create a 3D object instead of just an idea on paper. It can be used to draw in the air or on surface as well as tracing objects on paper. Use this pen to create any 3D objects you like. The only limitation of 3D drawing is your imagination.
3D pen for freehand drawing of 3D objects.
Lightweight and compact design.
Ergonomic design for optimum handling.
Super silent design and intelligence standby modes, extending the lifetime of the pen.
With OLED screen, wide and clear.
+/- buttons of the OLED screen can adjust the temperature.
6 level adjustable writing speed and optional filament ABS or PLA.
Good heat dissipation design, better to avoid overheating and causing skin injury.
Integrated and compact design, electric heating nozzle is convenient for maintenance and replacement.
It can be used to draw in the air or on surface as well as tracing objects on paper.
Suitable for painting workers, product designers, hobbyists, children, students, creative individual, etc.
Plug the adapter.
Switch PLA/ABS option(show in OLED screen) by pressing the two speed control buttons at the same time.
Press the wire feed button, then the pen starts preheating. When it reach the target temperature, means preheating has finished.
Put filament into the import hole, keep pressing the wire feed button, the filament will be sent into the hole by the inner motor.
When the filament out of nozzle, enable to draw what you want.
Press the two speed button, you can freely change the filament's output speed from 1 to 6 level of speed.
Keep pressing the wire unload button, the filament can automatically withdraw.
Press the two temperature control button to adjust the temperature.
When change the same filament of different colors, make sure to withdraw the filament totally and cut the filament ending neatly, so as to avoid mixing one color of filament with another one.
When change the different filament, press the two speed control buttons at the same time to choose from ABS to PLA or PLA to ABS, then press the unload button to withdraw the filament.
Due to the different color of filament with different melting point, you need to adjust the temperature while working.
1. Low speed working, if you hear the nozzle has "crackling" sound, it means the temperature is too high, adjust the temperature button to low down the temperature about 8-15℃.
2. If come out lots of bubbles, it means the temperature is too high, adjust the temperature button to low down the temperature about 3~8℃.
3. When the output filament surface color looks dim and dark, and the motor sounds obvious difficulty that means the temperature is on low mode, adjust the temperature button to up regulate the temperature about 3-5℃.
1. When feed the filament into the filament hole or drop out from it, only keep pressing the feed button, do not push the filament as the pen will send the filament automatically. And
remember to cut the end of the filament neatly after withdrawing the filament from the hole.
2. The painting pen nib and the near area are high temperature area, the highest temperature can reach 230 degree, do not touch the nib with hands or touch others objects with the nib.
3. This device is suitable for children over 8 years old and adult use. Children should use it under the tutelage of adult. 4. Filament is random delivery, you will receive ABS or PLA filament and the color of filament is also random delivery.
Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contacts