This product is xiaomi ecological chain brand product, there is no any xiaomi marks on the products, please note it.
This item must match for Xiaomi multifunctional gateway to use.
APP: Mi Home APP/ Aqara APP
The Aqara Temperature Humidity Sensor smartly monitors and records indoor temperature and humidity in real time, matching with Aqara Multifunctional Gateway Hub(not included) to link with more smart devices via APP, making your home smater.
* Monitoring home temperature and humidity changes and atmospheric pressure in real time.
* Support Mijia APP and Aqara APP to check the current temperature, humidity and pressure data and historical change.
* Smart linkage with much more devices
* Must match for Multifunctional Aqara Gateway Hub to use.
* Temperature measuring accuracy is -0.3 - 0.3 degree.
* Humidity measuring accuracy is -3 - 3 percent.
Item type: Aqara Temperature Humidity Sensor
Wire-less type: Zigbee
Power: 1 * CR2032 button battery
Temperature detection range and accuracy: -20℃~+60℃,±0.3℃
Air pressure detection range and accuracy: 30HPa~110KPa,±120Pa
Item size: 9*36*36mm
Package weight: 60g/2.11ounces
Package size: 160*100*66mm/6.29*3.93*2.59inches
1 * Temperature Humidity Sensor
1 * Button Battery
1 * User manual
1. How to add the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor to the Control hub?
Move the Temperature and Humidity Sensor close to the hub, open app, go to the Device page of the hub, tap "Add child device", select "Temperature and Humidity Sensor" and add according to instructions. When the hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that it is added successfully.
2. Why does the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor fail to connect? How to reconnect?
* Operation error. Please add the device according to the adding method again.
* The device is too far apart from the Hub. Please move the device closer to the Hub.
* There are too many devices under the Hub.
3. Why is the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor offline often?
* If the device is too far apart from the Hub, please test the distance between the sensor device and the Hub and install the device closer to the Hub.
* Low battery or no battery. Please replace the battery.
* The device is installed on the surface and the signal strength is interfered . Please avoid metal surface.
4. How to verify that the current installation location is proper?
After the Temperature and Humidity Sensor is connected successfully and before it is installed, press the button of the Temperature and Humidity Sensor, if the Hub gives a voice prompt "Connected Successfully", current location is proper; if the Hub does not give a voice prompt, move the Temperature and Humidity Sensor closer and try again.
5. Attentions need to be paid while installing Temperature and Humidity Sensor:
* The distance between the hub and the Temperature and Humidity Sensor should not be too far. Press the reset button before installation. After the hub gives a prompt of normal connection, install the sensor;
* Paste or simply place it at your desired location;
* Do not place it at a location exposed to rain or vapor if possible;
* Do not install it in the refrigerator, kitchen or washroom if possible.
6. How to reset the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
If you do not want to use it or you want to add it under other hubs, press and hold the reset button for over 5s until the indicator flashes three times. Then the hub will give a voice prompt "Device Deleted".
7. What is the function of the button on the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
Single press to check the connectivity to the Hub. It will report the temperature and humidity data to the Control hub. Long press to add and reset sub-devices.
8. Can the Temperature and Humidity Sensor be connected with the mobile phone directly?
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor cannot be connected with the mobile phone directly. Please connect the hub with the mobile phone, and then connect the Temperature and Humidity Sensor with the hub.
9. What environment is the Temperature and Humidity Sensor suitable for use in?
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor is suitable for indoor use. Normal operating temperature: -20~50℃; humidity: 0~100%, non-condensing environment.
10. What is the alerting mechanism of the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
When the Temperature and Humidity Sensor detects that current environment is out of the comfort zone, it will push notifications to the mobile phone. This function can be disabled in the app.
11. What devices can the Temperature and Humidity Sensor link?
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor can work with other intelligent devices in Mi Smart Home. For example, when the temperature is higher than the set value, the Temperature and Humidity Sensor will work with the Smart Plug to turn on the electric fan; when the humidity is lower than the set value, the Temperature and Humidity Sensor will work with the Smart Plug to turn on the humidifier.
12. What is the maximum responsive distance between the Temperature and Humidity Sensor and the hub? Are walls permissible in the range?
Indoor responsive distance is about 10m (walls are permissible); outdoor responsive distance is about 65m.
13. If the Wi-Fi connection is broken, is there any response between the sensor and the hub?
* After the Wi-Fi connection is broken, the sensor still can be triggered, and after being triggered, the sensor will execute corresponding function according to previous setting in the app. For example, if the hub has entered arming mode before the connection is broken, the hub will sound the local alarm once the sensor is triggered;
* After the connection is broken, control or response cannot be executed via the app, but local basic functions can be performed.
14. Why do not the hub and the Temperature and Humidity Sensor respond with each other sometimes when the connection is normal?
Please ensure that the distance between the hub and the sensor does not exceed 10m (effective distance). In this case, it is best to install the sensor at a location which is closer to the hub.