The new upgraded haylou earphones has arrived - GT1 XR, that is equipped with smart Qualcomm QCC3020 chipset, compared to the previous haylou earphones, more faster and outstanding in performance. Similar to the GT1 Pro, the XR still adopts advanced BT 5.0 technology, 7.2mm dynamic and sensitive speaker, 800mAh large battery case and DSP noise reduction module, but differences are designed on the aptX+AAC codec for enhancing lossless sound quality and supporting smarter master-slave switching mode. More authentic sound and more perfect entertainment about GT1 XR are waiting for your touch and play.
TWS earbuds makes seamless switch among mono mode and stereo mode.
Qualcomm QCC3020 chipset and BT 5.0 tech. make faster, stable, larger data transmission and connectivity than last generation.
800mAh charging case and 43mAh earbud offers all-day music enjoyment.
Pick up and pair, automatically powering on and connecting.
3.9g lightweight and comfortable fits for ear canal
Precise and sensitive touch panel, gently touch and start music playtime.
DSP + CVC dual noise reduction tech. offer crystal and clear phone call.
IPX5 sweatproof design is better used for daily life and sports time.
Siri/ Google Assistant are supported, triple tap to wake up the voice assistant.
* Xiaoai voice control support Chinese only.
* Do not wear the earbuds when swimming or bathing.
* Actual battery life may vary due to different use frequency.
Model: Haylou-GT1 XR
BT Version: V 5.0
Operation Range: 10m （Obstacle Free）
Charging time: Approx. 1.5Hr
Call Time: Approx. 3.5hr
Battery Life(with charging case): Approx. 36Hr
Standby time: Approx. 150Hr
Charging Time: Approx. 2Hr
Battery Capacity: 43mAh (single earbud), 800mAh (case)
BT Profiles: HFP/ HSP/ A2DP/ AVRCP
Functions: Playback, pause, incoming call notice, skip track, stereo talking, noise isolation, voice prompt, etc.
Package size: Approx.15.00 x 10.00 x 5.00 cm / 5.91 x 3.94 x 1.97 in
Package weight: Approx.100g / 3.53oz
1 * Haylou GT1 XR TWS Earphones
1 * Charging Bin
1 * Data Cable
2 * Pairs of Ear Cap
Q: My new GT1 XR cannot charge, why?
- Before use, you need to tear out the insulating protective film on the charging touching place and then charging your GT1 XR.
- Please make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected.
- Turn on the headset and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.
Q：How Long can my Haylou GT1 XR use?
- Used for about 26 hours at fully charge and low volume.
(Actual use time may vary due to different volume and use frequency.)
Q: How long does it take for fully charging my GT1 XR?
- About 1.5hours to fully charging the earphone(43mAh), about 3-4hours for charge case(800mAh).
Q: Can I charge my GT1 XR with PowerBank?
- Not suggest you use powerbank to charge GT1 XR, because the powerbank easily powers off when charging or some other errors will come up.
Q: Why can't I use the headphones to adjust the volume or select the track on the App of mobile phone?
- The earphones not support volume adjustment, pls adjusting the volume through your phone.
- App Software settings may vary according to some functions of the App itself not depending on the phone.
Q: How do I know the battery capacity of GT1 XR?
- 4 White lights: Full Battery
- 3 White lights: 75% Battery
- 2 White lights: 50% Battery
- 1 White light and flashing: 25% Battery
* Please charge the battery case if the earphone put into the case not auto-powering off or the red indicator not lighting on.
Q: My GT1 XR usually auto powers off, why?
- Please note that the earphones out of the case will power off after 5 minutes if there are no any connection or operation.
Q: Why the headphones cannot pair with mobile phone?
- Please check whether your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnect mode and check whether your mobile phone Bluetooth search function is opened;
- Check your mobile device's BT menu and delete / forget the headphones, then reconnect the headphones following the instructions in the user manual.
Q: Only one of my GT1 XR earbuds can work, why?
- Maybe your GT1 XR connected is in the single-ear mode, please reconnect in this way: Turning on the two of earbuds manually, the white indicator fast flashing means two earbuds are connecting each other, finishing connection until the white light flashes slowly, then turn on the BT mode on your phone and pair with GT1 XR.
Q: There is no audio signal, what can i do?
- Check if the head phones are turned off. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
Q: Why my smartphone can't find my BT headphones?
- Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one another when you want to connect them;
- Check the manufacturer's recommended pairing process;
- Try turning them off and on again;
- Turn off or remove any interfering devices;
- Move away from the WiFi router.
Q: How to reset GT1 XR?
- Take the earbuds out of the case and turn off the earbuds. Pressing the multifunctional button for 15-20 seconds until the white light flashing come up twice. Then cancelling or ignore the GT1 XR connection on your phone.