FOXWELL GT80 Plus Next Generation Diagnostic Platform.
Based on a large (10 inch LED touch screen), modern Windows 8.1 tablet computer, Foxwell’s next generation automotive tool GT80 provides professional diagnosis on over 58 American, Asian and European vehicle makes. This essential piece of garage equipment offers access to a vast range of controllers (ABS, airbags, instrument cluster, etc.), live sensor data, and system/component-level bi-directional controls to get the job done faster and with a greater degree of accuracy.
Features and Benefits
1. Compatible with the latest 2015/2016 models.
2. Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2015/2016 models.
3. Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems.
4. Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems.
5. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and resets MILs.
6. View live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge format.
7. Merge interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis.
8. Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range.
9. Record and playback your data logs for offline analysis.
10. Read and clear freeze frame data.
11. Run component/system bi-directional tests.
12. Support adaptations and control module coding.
13. Key coding for several vehicles.
14. Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, transmission adaptations and so on.
15. Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace.
16. Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis.
Model: GT80 Plus
Color: black + orange
Plug: EU, US(optional)
Operation System: WINDOW 8.1 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Atom (TM) CPU Z3735F 1.33G Hz
Memory: 2GB RAM
SSD Hard Drive: 32GB
System Type: 32-bit operating Systems, x64-based processor
Display: Backlit 1280 * 800 pixel, 10" LED capacitive touch screen
OSD Language: Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian, Japan, Polish, Italian, Korea, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Swiss and Thai
Communication Interface: Built-in WIFI 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0
Sensors: Gravity accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Camera: 2 megapixels front-facing and rear-facing
Audio Input /Output: Microphone and dual Speaker
Working Temperature: 0 to 60℃
Storage Temperature:-20 to 70℃
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
Battery: Lithium-polymer batter, 7000 mAh Chargeable via 12V AC/DC power supply
Power Consumption: 5W
Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L lines, Double K Line SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Single wire CAN, KW81, KW82, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, for Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN.
Product Dimensions: 33 * 21.5 * 5.5cm
Package Size: 54 * 40 * 16cm / 21.3 * 15.7 * 6.3in
Package Weight: 7610g / 268oz
1 * GT80Plus Main Unit
1 * AC/DC External Power Adapter
1 * AC/DC External Power Cord
1 * Diagnostic Cable
1 * Cigarette Lighter
1 * Clip Cable
14 * OBDI/OBDII Connectors
1 * Blow Molding Case
1 * User's Guide