The Autel AL539 OBDII & Electrical Test Tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker, the versatile, easy-to-use AL539 will streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import.
2. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip.
4. Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery.
5. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
6. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL).
7. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
8. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
10. Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data.
11. Graphs data (1996 and newer).
12. Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
13. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
15. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
16. Internet updateable and upgradeable.
17. Prints data via PC.
Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contacts