Price on the app only:
Special discount has ended
Please note each user for only 1 item(s)
if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!
Error appeared,Please try again later!
On some dashboards there is needed to make a inspection reset before a oil reset. This tool with 20 pins is specially designed for oil service and inspection reset, perfectly fit for BMW 1982-2001.
1. High quality oil service and inspection reset tool for BMW 1982-2001.
2. 20pin BMW connector, perfectly fit for BMW 1982-2001.
3. Plug-and-play, does not need software or batteries
4. With two buttons and two led lights show condition, easy to use
* Plug the Device into the 20 pin diagnostic socket of the car located in the engine compartment
* Turn ignition key to enable the board electronic but don't turn on the engine
* Press the button for the operation you want to perform and keep it pressed
* The LED of the choosen operation will light up
* Keep the button pressed
* Reset is done when the LED turns off itself
* Release button
* Sometimes an inspection reset is required before you perform the oil service reset.
Connector: 20pin BMW connector
Led lights: yellow and green
Button: one for Inspection, another for Oil service
Compatible with: BMW 1982-2001.
Dimension: 100*50*50mm (20pin connector)
Net weight: 118g
1 * 20pin BMW Oil Inspection Service Reset Tool
Questions & Answers
Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contactsopen this forum in full page
based on 1 Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!Write a Customer Review
December 19, 2010
Pros:This tool works really well on OBD II equipped BMWs. I use this on my 2003 e46. Simply plug it in, and turn the key to acc (gauges and such on but no ignition). Press the button you want to reset then the lights will all turn on. Unplug and turn key to off then back on. Should be reset at that point. Cons:Seems a little cheap, especially at the connector, but at this price, who cares? Bottomline:This tool is an excellent value for the price. I would highly suggest it to any OBD 2 e46 owner. You certainly do not have to be brilliant to figure out as previously suggested by another reviewer
Top Sellers More>
Your question has been submitted successfully
Please activate your account first. We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.
OUR SITE RUNS OF COOKIES