This new concept combines a programmable controller and multiple effects into a single platform eliminating all connecting cables. This complete sound effects platform allow the musician to store preset sound and tone combination into a preset memory setting for easy access. The quick access switch allows you to activate the desired sound and tone effects you wanted.
LM-4 mainframe unit set with 4 guitar effect pedals (overdrive + Distortion + analog chorus + analog delay)
, powerful function and flexible usage.
Supports storing 3 preset combinations, and each switch (A-C) is capable of activating stored effect, easy access to preset sound and tone effects.
With true bypass designed, you can select one or more of the effect modules to be programmed into the "ready" preset switch by pressing buttons(1-4) and create the effect combinations you want freely.
Effect pedals can be easily installed and removed with the special spring locking design without using any tools, and metal touch points design greatly reduces the noise from pedal linked cables and maintains the line signal intensity.
The mainframe unit is made of aluminum alloy, CNC processing, durable and lightweight, maintains the traditional effect pedals styling and greatly increases the portability at the same time.
How to store effects into preset switch (A-C)
1. Power up the platform System.
2. Press any preset switch (A to C), indicator will light up and will be in ready mode to program any effect to be stored into this activated preset switch.
3. Select one or more of the effect modules to be programed into the “ready” preset switch by pressing buttons(1-4).
4. Preset switch indicator will blink indicating that effects is assigned to this preset switch.
5. To complete programming , hold down preset switch until indicator stops blinking. This indicates that an effect is already assigned to this preset switch.
Style: Fashionable Style / Metal Style/ Blues Style(optional)
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Plug: with US/ EU/ UK/ AU plug adapter
Power Adapter: input--AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A; output--9V 1A
Signal Input/ Output: 1/4" Jack
Mainframe Unit Size: 18.5 * 12.7 * 4.5cm / 7.3 * 5 * 1.8in
Mainframe Unit Weight: 630g / 1.4lbs
Package Size: 27 * 17.5 * 9.5cm / 10.6 * 6.9 * 3.7in
Package Weight: 1500g / 3.3lbs
Please DO NOT slip the module in the U-slot, when the modules are bounced up. Otherwise, touch points of the mainfram may be damaged.
1 * LM-4 Mainframe Unit
1 * Power Adapter
1 * OD-151 Overdrive Pedal
1 * DS-151 Distortion Pedal
1 * CH-151 Analog Chorus Pedal
1 * AD-151 Analog Delay Pedal