Price on the app only:
The Microneedle works for various skin issues to make you look younger, more vibrant and with a healthy glow. Best of all, it can be used almost on the entire body. It reduces stretch marks, cellulite, wrinkles, acne and promotes hair re-growth.
1.5mm Needles Derma MicroNeedle Skin Roller Dermatology Therapy System
Stimulate the collagen production
Improve elasticity of skin
Reduce pore size and firming
Smoothen acne scars
Reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circle
Skin friendly, safe and faster skin restructuring
Indication: 1.5mm (200 needles in total)
Package size: 15.6 * 6cm (Height * Diameter)
Package weight: 67g
What needle size is the best for you?
|Indications / Size||0.5mm||1.0mm||1.5mm||2.0mm|
|Light Color Spots||ok|
|Anti Ageing / Anti Wrinkles||ok|
|Acne, Pimples, Light Scar||ok||ok|
|Deep Scars / Stretch Marks||ok||ok||ok|
|Hair Regeneration, Re-growth||ok|
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller's needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
Remember that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before you see any real difference. Have patience and results will come.
Disinfect before use.
Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
Purulent inflammation of the skin.
Severe atopic dermatitis.
If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.
1 * MicroNeedle Skin Roller
1 * Case
Question & Answer
based on 16 Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!Write a Customer Review
April 28, 2017
January 13, 2016
December 30, 2015
September 28, 2015
August 31, 2015
March 3, 2015
February 23, 2015
February 17, 2015
February 13, 2015
January 29, 2015
January 19, 2015
January 2, 2015
December 29, 2014
December 28, 2014
December 15, 2014
May 7, 2012
Hot Event More
Top Sellers More
Your question has been submitted successfully
Please activate your account and then to buy,We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.