Price on the app only:
Special discount has ended
Please note each user for only 1 item(s)
if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!
Error appeared,Please try again later!
* Make use of solar energy, need no extra power, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
* Quick start.
* High efficiency.
* Stable performance.
* Easy usage and operation.
* Long service life.
* Solar panel power consumption: 9V 1.8W
* Brushless pump power consumption: DC 4.5-10V
* Maximum water height: 60CM
* Maximum flow: 200L/H
* Maximum delivery head：150cm
* Start: The water pump will not working without sunlight, It will restart within 3 seconds once the sunlight re-appear.
* Useful life period: ≥20000Hours
* Working hours in the sun: 8:00A.M.-5:00P.M.
* Delay: ≤3s
* Restart: If sunshine is off ,can restart within 3 Seconds when sunshine is back
* Color: Black
* Size of the solar panel: 180*120*25mm
* Net weight: 236g
* Package dimensions: 187*125*50mm
* Package weight: 287g
* Products for direct-drive solar-powered water pump, no external batteries, a high degree of water depends entirely on the strength of the sun, when the sunlight is weak, water pumps will not work continuously, once sunlight is stronger it will automatically continue to work.
* Do not submerge solar panels and controllers into water even though it has weak waterproof structure, but not suitable for prolonged immersion in water.
* Please put the pump into water. Keep the solar panel out of water; otherwise it will get damaged and couldn't work.
1* New Solar Brushless Pump For Water Cycle/Pond Fountain/Rockery Fountain
1* Bag containing small parts for mounting (as shown in the pictures)
1* User manual
Questions & Answers
All water pumps must be cooled by water. When I used the fountain spray attachment, the wind here in upstate New York would spray the water out of the bird bath, so I simply removed the fountain head and used the pump as "bubble" fountain. The water will "bubble" up about two inches and not cause the water to spray out… see more All water pumps must be cooled by water. When I used the fountain spray attachment, the wind here in upstate New York would spray the water out of the bird bath, so I simply removed the fountain head and used the pump as "bubble" fountain. The water will "bubble" up about two inches and not cause the water to spray out of the bird bath. Of course like all bird baths and fountains, you do need to add some water every couple of days if it doesn't rain. see less
By Michael Rousselle on May 28, 2017
The one I have is 10 feet
By Tim Rabatsky on October 29, 2017
Dear Pat, Do you mean the hole of the pump? If yes It is 5mm
By Winterworm SELLER on June 13, 2017
I do not have the dimensions. It is very small and not what I was expecting. I wanted to use it for a water fountain but no way would it have pumped water to the top. It is good for a small round tub and will shoot the water up. It did not come with a spike for the solar panel so that was disappointing. I had to r… see more I do not have the dimensions. It is very small and not what I was expecting. I wanted to use it for a water fountain but no way would it have pumped water to the top. It is good for a small round tub and will shoot the water up. It did not come with a spike for the solar panel so that was disappointing. I had to rig something up. For something small it is good, but would definitely go with something bigger. see less
By Sherry Kurtz on May 19, 2017
No. Frankly, I don't recommend this unit. It's tiny and even in the bright Texas sunlight it doesn't do very much. On a cloudy day it does even less. . Because there is no way to add battery storage, you're better off buying something else.
By The Tin Man on May 17, 2017
based on 268 Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!Write a Customer Review
January 26, 2018
September 24, 2015
September 13, 2015
September 12, 2015
September 11, 2015
September 9, 2015
September 4, 2015
September 3, 2015
September 2, 2015
August 29, 2015
August 28, 2015
August 3, 2015
July 26, 2015
May 5, 2015
April 19, 2015
April 16, 2015
February 22, 2015
February 10, 2015
January 11, 2015
December 8, 2014
Hot Event More
Top Sellers More
Your question has been submitted successfully
Please activate your account first. We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.
OUR SITE RUNS OF COOKIES