This wood moisture tester is professional to measure the moisture level of various woods . The measurement helps to determine whether the tested wood needs to continue to dry or not so that you can better safeguard the wood quality.
- Quality Material: Made of high quality ABS material, much more durable and light-weight.
- High-definition LCD Screen: Large clear display with backlight.
- Sharp & High-sensitive Probes: Easily penetrate into woods or objects containing moisture to measure moisture content accurately.
- Protection Cap: Probes Protection & achieving calibration function(reverse the cap), ingenious design.
- Ambient Temperature & Humidity Measurement: ℃/℉ unit switchable, convenient to use.
- Additional Features: Maximum / Minimum value, AVG function, data hold, easy to query and compare data.
- Various Materials Measurement: Press button M to select the appropriate material type(1-7 selectable, displayed in the lower left corner of the screen).
- Automatic Power-off: Auto power off after 15 minutes without operation.
- Wide Application: Able to measure the environmental humidity and temperature and woods moisture.
Various Material Selection:
1：Beech, Spruce, Larch, Birch, Cherry, Walnut (8.8~54.8%)
2：Oak, Pine, Maple, Ashtree, Douglas-fir, Lauan (6.8~47.9%)
3：Cement mortar rock, Concrete (0.9~22.1%)
4：Anhydrous gypsum mortar layer (0.0~11.0%)
5：Cement mortar (0.7~8.6%)
6：Lime mortar, Gypsum (0.6~9.9%)
Power Supply: 3 * 1.5V AAA battery (NOT included)
Material Humidity Measurement Range: 0.0~58.0%
Basic Accuracy: ±2.0%
Ambient Temperature Measurement Range: -20.0℃~60.0℃(-4.0℉~140.0℉)
Basic Accuracy: ±1℃
Relative Humidity Measurement Range: 0.0~99.9%RH
Basic Accuracy: ±4.0%RH
Item Size: Approx. 15*5.8*3cm / 5.91*2.28*1.18in
Item Weight: Approx. 122g / 4.3oz
Package Size: Approx. 22.7*11.6*4.5cm / 8.94*4.57*1.77in
Package Weight: Approx. 257g / 9.07oz
1 * Wood Moisture Meter
1 * Storage Bag
1 * Users Manual(English)