This laser projection keyboard works via Bluetooth connection or USB connection with a main device like tablet, smart phone or desktop. As a new input device, it uses the built-in laser transmitter to project a QWERTY keyboard on a working surface. You can control it as keyboard and mouse by the method of optical identification. It also has Bluetooth music playing function. You can use it to enjoy music on travel. No physical keyboard, just a small laser emitter, this projection keyboard can adapt to most of the working environment.
Virtual keyboard with voice broadcast, cool and full of personality.
Support mouse function, can be easily switched between keyboard mode and mouse mode.
Multifunctional design, enjoy Bluetooth music playing on travel.
Support USB connection and Bluetooth connection, connecting more flexibly and conveniently.
QWERY keyboard layout, full size key pitch and shortcut keys for ease of operation.
Strong compatibility, support for Microsoft OS, for iOS 4 / 5 / 6, for Mac OS X and for Android.
No physical keyboard, just a small laser emitter, more portable than ordinary wireless keyboard.
Keyboard layout: Tilt for 19mm, QWERTY layout
Size of the virtual keyboard: 24cm / 9.5in * 10cm / 3.9in (L * W)
Position of the virtual keyboard: 10cm / 3.9in away from the laser emitter
Plane for projection: Flat, unreflecting and opaque plane
Recognition rate: 350 words / minutes
Working environment: 0-35℃ / 90%RH
Storage environment: -5-35℃ / 90%RH
External power supply: USB power supply, lower than 5V 1A
Battery capacity: 1000mAH (max) @ 3.7V
Battery working time: 120 minutes
Charging time: 200 minutes
USB ports: USB 1.1 & 2.0, USB HID Ver.1.0
Bluetooth: V3.0 (class 2), HID Profile Ver.1.0
Frequency range: 2402-2480MHz
Support: For Microsoft OS, for iOS 4 / 5 / 6 (iPhone and iPad), for Mac OS X, for Android 3.1 and above
Color: Silver, black, white (optional)
Item size: 7.7 * 4.0 * 2.0cm / 3.0 * 1.6 * 0.8in (L * W * H)
Item weight: 61.0g / 2.2oz
Package size: 12.5 * 10.0 * 4.0cm / 4.9 * 3.9 * 1.6in (L * W * H)
Package weight: 156.0g / 5.5oz
Connect by USB HID.
1. Connect the laser keyboard and the smart device by USB cable (the device must support USB HID).
2. Turn on the laser keyboard.
3. Red LED light indicates charging status. The product can be used in charging mode.
Connect by Bluetooth HID.
This product is compatible with Bluetooth HID devices and supports Microsoft OS, iOS 4 / 5 / 6 (iPhone and iPad), Mac OS X, Android 3.1 and above. It is needed for only once to connect with a phone or tablet for the keyboard can maintain the information of connection. If user want to connect to another device, it is needed to cancel the previous connection.
1. Cancel the existing connection: Press "FN + B" till hear the beep sound. Turn off and restart the laser keyboard and then the keyboard can be search out by other devices. Blue LED light will flash stably to indicate pairing status. The keyboard starts to search Bluetooth devices (iPhone, iPad or PC). It will start to pairing after user clicks "Laser Keyboard" on the Bluetooth interface of iOS. After successful pairing, blue LED light will stop flashing.
FN + upward / downward arrow to increase / decrease brightness.
FN + K to turn on / off the key sound.
FN + right / left arrow to increase / decrease the volume.
FN + K to turn on / off voice broadcast.
MENU + space bar to switch input method (for iOS).
SHIFT + space bar to switch input method (for Android).
CTRL + space bar to switch input method (for Windows).
Synchronously long press FN and the mouse function key. The projective keyboard turn dim and the mouse function is turned on. On the projective keyboard, one single finger can control the movement of the mouse, two fingers can control as the mouse wheel. Click with one finger can control as the left key of mouse and with two fingers as the right key of mouse. Mouse function can be used only for Android system. For iOS, it is needed to jailbreak and install software BTC Mouse & Track pad.
1. Avoid placing object within the space between the main unit and the laser projection keyboard layout.
2. Please do not use this product on uneven or irregular surfaces. Place the product on a flat surface. Avoid table or surface that is as transparent or reflective as glass or mirror.
3. Applying excessive force or impact to this product may result in product damage.
4. To ensure safety and to prevent damage, please use only the dedicated mini USB to USB cable supplied with this product.
5. Never attempt to disassemble this product yourself. Doing so may lead to electrical shock.
6. Avoid exposing this product to direct sunlight and keep it away from heat sources.
7. There is a risk of malfunction if the environmental temperature of the product changes sharply.
1 * Laser keyboard
1 * USB cable
1 * User manual (English and Chinese)