This is a folding Bluetooth keyboard with modern design and traditional key layout. It has integrated designed aluminum alloy spin axis, accurate and durable. Key is on X structure allowing 5 million times pressing. Folding and mini shape allows you pack it to anywhere. It offers keyboard shortcuts for selfie, music playing, one-press search and screen capture. Jut open it and lay down it, you can fly on the Internet freely.Features:
Convenient: Offer keyboard shortcuts for selfie, music playing, one-press search and screen capture.
Folding and mini: Light and portable, can be packed to anywhere.
Thin and firm: Aluminum alloy spin axis integrated design, accurate and reliable. Key on X structure, allowing 5 million times pressing.
Traditional layout and chocolate keycaps: Keep your using habit, comfortable hands feeling.
Low-power-consumed Bluetooth chip, standby for 60 days.
Wireless connection, enjoy 6.0m / 19.7ft long-range wireless control.Specifications:
Bluetooth standard: 3.0 + HS
Effective distance: ＞6.0m / 19.7ft
Charging time: 1 hour
Standby time: 60 days
Modulation system: 2.4 GHz
Operating voltage: 3-5V
Operating current: ＜4mA
Standby current: 20uA
Sleeping current: ＜2uA
Charging current: ≥100mA
Folding times: 20,000
Key life: 5,000,000 times
Color: Silver and black
Material: Aluminum ally and ABS
Unfold size: 23.5 * 7.8 * 0.7cm / 9.3 * 3.1 * 0.3in (L * W * H)
Fold size: 13.0 * 7.8 * 1.3cm / 5.1 * 3.1 * 0.5in (L * W * H)
Item weight (cable not included): 130.0g / 4.6oz
Package size: 17.0 * 2.5 * 10.5cm / 6.7 * 1.0 * 4.1in (L * W * H)
Package weight: 195.0g / 6.8ozUser tips:
Charging: When the battery power is low, the power indicator light will start blinking. It is time to recharge the keyboard.
1. Connect USB-B of the native USB power cable to the keyboard charging interface.
2. Connect USB-A to the computer's or charger's USB interface.
3. The red light will stay on when the keyboard is charging. Once it finished charging, the charge indicator light will turn off.
Keyboard pairing: This keyboard can be connected for iPad 2, for iPad 1, for iPhone 3G, for iPhone 3GS, for iPhone 4, for iPhone 4S, for iPod Touch that has installed for iOS 4.0 or later. It also supports Windows 8 and Android system.
1. Turn on for iOS device. Click on "setting" icon.
2. On the setting menu, select item "General" to access "Bluetooth" settings. Click on "Bluetooth" to turn on the connection. Device will automatically search.for a Bluetooth-enabled device.
3. Wireless keyboard found, click on device to connect.
4. The dvice will display a code. Enter the code using the keyboard.
Long press blue key "fn" to shift multimedia keys used in the operation of iPad multimedia.
Shortcut key: fn + D, camera shutter, grasp beautiful moments; fn + E, music play, pick up music in your smart devices; fn + F, screen capture; fn + S, keywords to pick out mail you need.Package list:
1 * Keyboard
1 * Cable (USB A to micro USB)
1 * User manual (English)