2 in 1 Mouse: 2.4GHz RF Optical mouse + Six-axis gyroscope fly air mouse.
Free 360 degree omnidirectional use in the air and on other interface.
Free your hands from messy wire, no clutter and no hassle.
Nano USB receiver, hot plug and play.
Arched shape provides support for your hand in a natural and comfortable position.
High accurate cursor and extremely sensitive.
Super lightweight and durable, good choice for travelers.
Wireless technology: 2.420GHz - 2.483GHz
Optical resolution: 500/1000/1500/1750CPI Adjustable
Human engineering: Support
Wireless distance: 10m
Scroll wheel number: 1
Button number: 4-6
Button pressure: 100g-120g
Button lifespan: 50,000 cycles
Indicator color: Red
Working current: <25mAH
Static current: <25uAH
Battery: 2 * AAA batteries, 1.5V(Not included)
Receiver: USB 2.0
System requirements: for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Android OS, Mac OS, etc.
Applications: for desktop or laptop, Smart TV, Set top box, etc.
Color: Red + White
Product size: 10.7 * 5.6 * 3.9cm / 4.21 * 2.2 * 1.54in
Product weight: Approx. 53g / 1.86oz
Package size: 12.2 * 9.6 * 4.3cm / 4.8 * 3.78 * 1.69in
Package weight: 88g / 3.1oz
How to use:
1. Press the "battery cover switch" to open the battery compartment.
2. Take out the USB receiver from the battery compartment and plug it into a USB port on your PC.
3. Insert 2 AAA batteries(Not included) with correct polarity(+/-) as indicated.
4. Close the battery compartment.
5. Slide the power switch to the "ON" position.
6. Start to use the mouse as you wish(The default status of the mouse is optical mouse, you can press the mode switching button to the air mouse mode).
7. After use, insert the USB receiver into your mouse's battery compartment for storage.
Note: The mouse and the USB receiver was paired prior to leaving the factory, so the receiver will automatically be connected to the mouse after plugged in the USB port. If the mouse and the receiver can not be properly connected in the process of use due to misuse or any other reasons, please refer to the following solution:
Plug the receiver into the USB port of PC, approach the mouse to the receiver(within 10cm), and use the toothpick or any other cuspidal stuff to press the pairing switch button.
1 * Multifunctional Mouse
1 * USB Receiver