Atongm S1 is a WiFi display share adapter. It support iOS and Android devices. After connecting it with TV, you can share images, vedio and game to TV screen. It also can be used for projector and make your presentation more relaxed.
Stream and share video, images and other media from a smart phone or tablet to TV or projector.
Enjoy big screen playing, perfect to home entertainment and presentation.
Button for convenient switching between iOS and Android modes, compatible both for iOS and Android devices.
Cooling holes provide strong cooling capacity, using more safely.
CPU: Single core ARM cortex A9, Rockchip RK2928 1.0GHz
DDR: DDR3 256M
Flash: 16M SPI flash
Power consumption: Main unit ≤ 500mA 5V
WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (Built-in Realtek 8188 Sdio WiFi Module)
I / O: Micro USB port for power supply
CPU: single core ARM cortex A9, Rockchip RK2928 1.0GHz
GPU offers 3D graphic with open GL es2.0 and open VG 1.1
Support: For Linux 3.0.8 and above, for iOS (AirPlay mirroring), for Android (miracast), for DLNA
Item size: 7.3 * 2.8 * 1.0cm / 2.9 * 1.1 * 0.4in (L * W * H)
Item weight: 19.0g / 0.7oz
Package size: 13.5 * 7.5 * 4.3cm / 5.3 * 3.0 * 1.7in (L * W * H)
Package weight: 159.0g / 5.6oz
1. Connect to TV's HD and USB.
2. TV automatically switches to HD mode. If not switching automatically, please set the TV to HD mode.
1. Unplug the power line to save energy if not using for long time.
2. Place the device in a clear environment to ensure the dongle, Android (Apple) device and WiFi hot spot can build high bandwidth and low latency wireles connections.
3. If using WiFi hot spot as bridge to share your screen to WiFi Display dongle, please ensure the hot spot has a strong performance to provide high quality wireless connection to handeld devices and the dongle.
4. Keep the device connected to the Internet and the dongle will automatically update to latest version.
1 * WiFi Display Share Adapter
1 * USB cable (USB A to USB micro A)
1 * HD cable
1 * User manual (English and Chinese)