|English

Favorites

Mouse over to zoom in

3 PCS Flynova UFO Fingertip Upgrade Flight Gyro Flying Spinner

3 PCS Flynova UFO Fingertip Upgrade Flight Gyro Flying Spinner

3 PCS Decompression Toy For Adult and Kids

Price on the app only:

Already have TOMTOP APP

Scan the product's code to buy directly!

Note: Please update TOMTOP App to the latest version.

Without TOMTOP APP?

Download freely and enjoy extra offers!

Ship From:
  • China Warehouse
Please select a warehouse
Dispatch:
Usually will be shipped in business days hours
Shipping:
The request failed! Please try again.
Sorry, it seems that there are no available shipping methods for your location.Please contact us for further assistance.

Ship to

United States
Stock in: china

color:

Please select a color
QTY:

For each user order no more 5 item(s)

Special discount has ended

Please note each user for only 1 item(s)

Preorder Add To Cart Out of Stock

Arrival Notice

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Email:

Arrival Notice

Notification Subscription Success!

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Notification Subscription Failed!

Error appeared,Please try again later!

Arrival Notice

Buyer Protection

• Full Refund If you don't receive your order
  • Full or Partial Refund , If the item is not as described Learn More >
Do you have the following problems? Children addicted to mobile phone games, do not want to be close to their parents, some games are too complex to operate, worried about the child's injury, insecurity and so on. Then this finger-tip gyro is your perfect choice. It is simple to master in a few minutes and a total blast to play alone or with your friends. It can fly anywhere and will be a perfect gift for the one you loved. 

Features:
Made of fine quality material, long-lasting to use. 
Easy to get started, all you need to do is to spin it up and give it a toss.
Different throwing speeds and angles allow different flight paths, tricks and high-speed maneuvers.
Turn on the p-ower button, hold the center axis and spin the wheel to start FlyNova.
Easy and safe to operate, if you want to stop playing,  just grab FlyNova and stop the spinning.
You can throw it and catch it yourself. 
It will travel steady in a straight line if you throw it downwards.
It will add more fun with your friends.
RGB lights, make it different.
It is fun and easy to control anywhere. 
It's also a perfect stress relief toy when you're stressed out.
It is designed to play indoors as well as outdoors.

Specifications:
Item type: Flight Gyro 
Material: PP
Color: Black, blue, red, 3PCS/SET(optional)
B-attery capacity: 100mAh
Charg-ing time: Approx. 15min
Package weight: 70g/2.46ounces
                3PCS/SET: 220g/7.76ounces
Package size: 110*100*55mm/4.33*3.93*2.16inches
              3PCS/SET: 200*150*100mm/7.87*5.9*3.93inches

Package list:
1 * Flynova
1 * USB cable
1 * Manual

Discussions

Post a new topic

Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contacts

open this forum in full page
Customer Reviews

Average Rating:

based on 21 Customer Reviews

• 5 stars
    100%
  • 4 stars
  • 3 stars
  • 2 stars
  • 1 stars

Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!

Write a Customer Review
  • By TK

April 18, 2020

Once you get the handle on how to fly this thing it becomes really fun to play with. Pretty durable for mine has been crashing at walls and ceiling and still flying.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By tina

April 16, 2020

Don’t what is it first when I saw it, until found a video on YouTube. It’s a flying toy, and you need take time to learn how to get good at juggling it around, or play a group together to bounce it back and forth is a ton of fun. Sturdy and easy to catch, and it auto shut off is really useful. Easy to start up again too. But not for small kids, it make voices and might felt hurt for them.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By ki ki

April 16, 2020

It‘s very fun to play with.once you get hang of it.It would be easy to play with.you could play with it indoors and outdoors.it is really fun to play with this with other people.it is also really cool when it lights up.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Miranda

April 15, 2020

It’s fun FlyNova. It’s easy to fly. I just throw it upwards and it spin around and return to me so that I can catch it. Actually I bought this for my son, but he is little young to play on it. Now this FlyNova kind for me and my husband. We both to play it and my children to watch it. We have nice family time with it. This FlyNova is made of high quality. I’m not a good player. I dropped many times this FlyNova when it returns to me but I haven’t catch it. But it still works pretty good. Fun toy

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Alvin

April 13, 2020

I gave this Spinner to my son as a little gift. It’s light and pretty easy to use, but still need to practice if you want to play it pro. I feel like it’s good for kids over 6 years old because it spins pretty fast.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Luther

April 13, 2020

It is a very interesting toy. It can fly randomly and it is a little bit hard to be controlled. But it can fly around indoor and cheer my kid. Good toy.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Toby Douglas(s)

April 11, 2020

This flying toy is so cool. It has an interesting sound and cool lightning that can charge the battery for a short time. Children also like this toy very much

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Teresa G

April 10, 2020

Got this for our 7 year old and he loves it. Took him a few tries and now he is flying it like a pro. This a safe drone compare to other ones out there that do not have propellers protections. Adults can fun with it too, and can be addictive.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By All

April 9, 2020

It ’s so cute. When there ’s a flash, my child loves it and it ’s very easy to operate.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By MH

April 9, 2020

This is a great toy for both kids and adults. Kids love it and it’s a good way to get them outside play instead of spending time on tv/iPad at home. Good quality and like it advertises, the fly time is about a couple of minutes after each charge.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Patricia seidel

April 7, 2020

Playability is very high quality is good simple easy to operate send children very like adults can also play

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By George

April 7, 2020

This is like a fidget spinner that flies! Start it up like you would do a fidget spinner, then release to let it hover, or give a little push to let it fly away. The motor stops automatically after bumping into the ground, walls or furniture. Despite the light weight, it has held up after many bumps. My kids love it.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Micky

April 6, 2020

The toy is small, delicate and portable, very cool! The quality is good too! Worth having!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Julie

April 6, 2020

This little flying stuff could be charged in a short time, and has a funny buzzing noise with colorful lights. Throw and catch at home become new entertainment after I lose my baseball. It may take some practice before one could totally handle the stuff. But after that, it would be lots of fun playing.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By NICOLECHEN

April 6, 2020

This toy is hilarious. My kids were shocked when i tossed it up and started chasing it around. The good things of this toy is when the toy hitting to the things it will bouncing back and continue to spin. And it is safe it won’t hurt you and broke the things. Also it lands right into your hand and gently too. It's really lightweight and so it goes pretty high/up into our skylights. The coolest part is start to spin the fly nova it given sounds and color light up it means the toy ready to start to fly. It’s so easy to play and control it. Now my both kids fall in love with this new toy. I think I need to purchase this toy again soon.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Edward W Mattson

April 6, 2020

Compare to other little drones, this one took a little time to figure out how to make it spin. We actually have to read the instruction on the web. Very colorful when lights up. I say it’s a little small but material is more durable and flys with more power.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Amy

April 5, 2020

Children love it, and toys are almost identical to what is described. And it's lightweight and the flight is smooth, too!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Brad Asbury

April 5, 2020

Super cool,friends like to play together,bring us a lot of fun.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Steven L

April 4, 2020

It's really delivered on it's promise. Something worth gifting to your friends or family

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By zhang lu

April 3, 2020

My kids love this drone. Definitely fun to play. My kids truly enjoy it

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

Top Sellers More>

Please activate your account first. We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.

Recently Viewed

OUR SITE RUNS OF COOKIES

TOMTOP use cookies to give you the best shopping experience. If you continue to use our services or create a new account, we will assume that you agree to our  Privacy Policy.

Tell us which product you want to Social Saving

Click the refresh verification code