The HUAWEI Honor FlyPods BT earphones standard version not only have a stylish appearance but also have powerful battery performance and wireless charging. What’s more, it is equipped with dual mic and adopts Noise Cancellation Technology, IP54 Water & Dust Resistance and Reset Reconfiguration function, which offers a comfortable and free use experience.
Double-Tap Control: Music playback and call coming by an elegant & efficient double-tap.
HD pure sound, 13mm dynamic speakers, half in-ear + swan neck ergonomic design
Support wireless charging(not included), a Type-C interface on the box for wired charging.
Up to 15Hrs Talking Time: Once charging for 3-hour music enjoying, combined with charging case, Max. 20h music playtime supported
Fast Self-Paired: Open the charging box, fast connecting with phone(previously paired ).
Dual Mic Each Earbud, Noise Cancellation Technology: Equipped with dual MEMS microphone each earbud and effectively reducing surround noise and increasing call answer effect.
IP54 Water & Dust Resistance: Freely and reliably working during sports or light rainy day
Reset Reconfiguration: press the box for more than 10 seconds, connected with other earbuds.
Chinese version: Chinese words with a few applications, but the phone supports multiple languages, almost all models can be installed google play.
1.(First time use）Turn on the charging box by pressing it for 4 seconds
2. When the earphone is in the charging box, press pair key for 2 - 10 seconds, the earphone will be on a pairing mode.
3. When the earphone is in the charging box, press pair key about 10-16 seconds, the earphone will restore factory settings
4. Press the pair key for about 16S to re-power the charging box.
Brand: HUAWEI Honor
Wearing type: In-Ear
Compatible with: Mobile phone
Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
LED Indicator: Yes
Charging Port: Type-C USB
Standby Time: Max. 15h
Charging Time: 1-2 hours
BT mode: Hands free, Headset
BT Version: 5.0, W/O obstacles 10m
Battery Type: Built-in
Battery Capacity(mAh): 55mAh
Charging Box Battery: Max. 420mAh
Charging Box Size: 50.5mm*45mm*24.5mm, Earphones Size: 43mm*18.6mm*16.5mm
Charging Box Weight: 45g±1g；Single Earbud Weight: 4.1g±0.1g
Package weight: 170g
Package size: 11.00 x 10.00 x 4.80 cm / 4.33 x 3.94 x 1.89 in
Actual battery life may vary due to different use environment.
Item color may show slight aberration due to different shooting light and monitor display.
1 x Pair of Earphones
1 x Charging Dock
1 x USB Cable
1 x Chinese User Manual
Q: My earphones cannot charge, Why?
1. Please make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected. If you use a power outlet, ensure that the power supply is connected securely and the outlet works.
2. If you use a computer, make sure it is connected and the USB port is powered. Turn on the headset and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.
Q: Why the headphone disconnect with the mobile phone within 10 meters?
Please check whether there is metal or any other material within a relatively close range that may interfere with the BT connection. BT is a radio technology that is sensitive to objects positioned between the headphone and the connected device.
Q: There is no audio signal, what should I do?
1. Check if the head phones are turned off.
2. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again.
3. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
Q: Why the headphones cannot pair with mobile phone?
1. Please check whether your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnect mode and check whether your mobile phone BT search function is opened;
2. Check your mobile device's BT menu and delete / forget the headphones, then reconnect the headphones following the instructions in the user manual.
Q: Why my smartphone can't find my BT headphones?
1. Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one another when you want to connect them;
2. Check the manufacturer's recommended pairing process;
3. Try turning them off and on again;
4. Turn off or remove any interfering devices;
5. Move away from the WiFi router.
Q: Why my devices cannot recognize the BT headphones?
1.The BT feature in the phone is not turned on.
2. The headset is not in pairing / discoverable mode. The phone will not find the headset unless the headset is in this mode.