Always lost items? An anti-lost alarm finder helps you. The finder works with smart phone’s free App (details below) and works as anti-lost alarm, phone finder and remote camera shutter. With it, you can quickly locate item and by checking the lost history map you can see when and where lost it. The finder is also a camera remote shutter. With it, you can make selfie easily. The finder will be a good life helper for you and a good gift for your friends.
Search and locate: Phone and the key finder being connected, click the Dog icon can find out the finder and press the finder can find out the phone.
Anti-lost alarm: When the connection between phone and the finder is broken or when the distance between them beyond specific range the phone and the finder will ring individually or both.
Lost location history: When connection is broken, the app will add a pushpin pattern on the map. It can inform you when and where lost the finder.
Remote camera: The finder can control phone to take photos or record a video.
Bluetooth 4.0 low energy (BLE) technology, low consumption, long standby time, 50.0m / 164.0ft long search distance.
Portable and cute: You can link it as decoration to items like bag, key, wallet and etc.
Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0
Support system: For iOS 6.1 and above; for Android 4.3 and above
Battery: 1 * CR2016 button battery
Buzzer: 70 dB
Indicator: Blue LED
Range: 50m / 164ft
Working time: The continual beep of alarm have impact on working time. Disconnected but can be found by phone 7 * 24h: Up to 12 months. Connected with phone 7 * 24h: Up to 5 months.
Color: Black, white (optional)
Item size: 3.1 * 0.5cm / 1.2 * 0.2in (D * T)
Item weight : 6.0g / 0.2oz
Package size: 13.0 * 8.0 * 1.0cm / 5.1 * 3.1 * 0.4in (L * W * H)
Package weight: 31.0g / 1.1oz
Replacing the battery
1. Unscrew the outer shell.
2. Replace CR2016 battery. Please mind the polarity of battery.
3. Close and tighten the outer shell.
Setting up a new finder
1. Download and install the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store by searching ‘rtrivr’ or scan the corresponding QR code.
2. When you first use the device, press the button for 3 seconds to activate. The buzzer will beep and the blue LED indicator will flash three times.
3. Run the rtrivr app which you have just downloaded.
4. Tap the Scan icon (magnifier) in the app to add your new device.
5. The app will connect with the device.
6. If you wish, rename the finder device in the app.
Using your finder device
1. Attach your device to your keys or any other valuable item that you don’t want to lose.
2. Tap the Scan icon (magnifier) in the app to connect with your device then tap the Dog icon to locate the finder, the device with make a sound that will allow you to locate your device.
Tap the camera icon to launch camera in the app. Press the button on the device to trigger the phone to take a picture or video.
When the finder goes out of range, the app will alert you with sound, vibration and flash. The alarm can be set on device, phone, or both.
Press the button on the device to find the phone.
Lost location history
When connection was broken, the app will add a pushpin on the map. It can inform you when and where lost the founder.
1. The finder cannot be used without installing and running the rtrivr App on your phone.
2. Keep it dry and away from moisture and corrosive material.
3. Do not disassemble this product or attempt to repair or modify it in any manner.
4. Battery and battery-cab are included in the product. they are all small parts to children. The product should not be used without the adult supervision in case children swallow or get choked by these small parts. Consult your doctor immediately if that happens.
5. Always return used button batteries to your local battery-recycling center.
1 * Bluetooth key finder (with a CR2016 battery pre-fitted)
1 * CR2016 Button cell
1 * Key ring
1 * User manual (English)