Koogeek Smart LED Light Bulb is a Wi-Fi enabled dimmable LED light bulb that works with Apple HomeKit, and compatible with Alexa and the Google Assistant. After configuring it from the Koogeek Home app over a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, you can remotely turn it on/off and/or dim brightness by using the Koogeek Home app or asking Siri, Alexa, or the Google Assistant. You can also control multiple HomeKit-enabled accessories simultaneously and automate connected light bulbs to turn on or off.
High Brightness & Energy Saving
ETL listed. Use only 7 watts and deliver up to 560 lumens of light with a color temperature of up to 3000K. It can replace a 60W incandescent bulb, saving up to 88% on electricity bills. High color rendering (CRI > 80) provides vivid and natural color. Last up to 25,000 hours or 22.8 years (based on 3-hours daily use).
You can match the light brightness to your mood and personalize your home. Create your desired atmosphere by dimming or brightening the light bulb (1% to 100% brightness).
Works with Apple HomeKit, Compatible with Alexa and the Google Assistant
Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control HomeKit-enabled light bulbs using the Koogeek Home app (Apple Home app) and Siri on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. It is also compatible with Alexa and the Google Assistant, so you can use Amazon Echo or Google Home to control it after configuration. You can use the Google Assistant for voice control, even if you don't have a Google Home. For example:
"Hey, Siri, turn on the Light Bulb."
"Alexa, dim the Light Bulb."
"Ok Google, set the Light Bulb to 20%."
Setup only takes a few minutes, no hub required. When configuring, screw it into a standard E27 light socket and use the Koogeek Home app to connect it to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. You can remotely turn connected light bulbs on/off or adjust brightness using the Koogeek Home app, Siri, Alexa, or the Google Assistant.
After successfully configuring Alexa or connecting to the Google Assistant, wherever you have Internet access (over cellular networks, e.g., 4G LTE / 3G, or any Wi-Fi networks), you can remotely control and monitor connected light bulbs, whether you are at home or not.
* Note: If Alexa or the Google Assistant connection is not configured, controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories from your iOS devices over your cellular networks or other Wi-Fi networks requires your HomePod, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub.
Control Multiple Light Bulbs Simultaneously
Create scenes and control multiple HomeKit-enabled light bulbs with different brightness at the same time. Turn a scene on or off by tapping it, setting a timer or just asking Siri.
Automate Light Bulbs
With the Koogeek Home app and on the same Wi-Fi network, without setting up any home hub, you can automate connected light bulbs or scenes to turn on or off through triggers such as time of day, HomeKit-enabled sensor detection, or the action of a HomeKit accessory.
By setting up your HomePod, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation or later, with tvOS 10.1 or later), or iPad (with iOS 11.1 or later) as a home hub, you can
(1) control connected light bulbs remotely;
(2) grant access to the people you trust; and
(3) automate connected light bulbs or scenes to turn on or off through triggers such as time of day, location, HomeKit-enabled sensor detection, or the action of a HomeKit accessory.
- Home Wi-Fi: (802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz ONLY)
- WPA or WPA2 Network Security
- Koogeek Home app (available on the App Store)
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple Watch, iOS 11.0 or later is recommended.
- To set up automations and user permissions for this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iOS device requires a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.1 or later, or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later set up as a home hub.
- To control this product with Alexa using your voice, an Alexa product is required.
- To control this product with the Google Assistant using your voice, iOS 11.0 or later is required.
1) Ensure the bulb is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection.
2) Do not use with dimmer switches.
3) Do not use in enclosed fixtures.
4) Some functions are currently not available on Apple Watch.
5) For indoor use only.
Material: Plastic and PBT
Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 130mA (Max.)
Base type: E27 (Medium screw base)
Rated power: 7W
Wattage equivalence: 60W (Max.)
Light source type: LED
Light color: White
Color temperature: 3000K (Max.)
Rated luminous flux: 560lm
CRI: > 80
Compatibility: E27 light fittings
Rated lifetime: 25,000 hours (22.8 years -- based on 3 hours use per day)
Rated beam angle: Approx. 199.9°
Certificate: ETL, FCC ID, CE-RED, RoHS, Wi-Fi
Warranty: 12-month warranty
Item diameter: Approx. Φ 2.36 in / 60.00 mm
Item height: Approx. 4.72 in / 119.80 mm
Item weight: Approx. 4.37oz / 124g
Package dimensions: Approx. 5.18 * 4.33 * 2.87 in / 158.00 * 110.00 * 73.00 mm (L * W * H)
Package weight: Approx. 7.84oz / 223g
1 * Koogeek LB2EU Smart LED Light Bulb
1 * Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese)