Package include: 2x High Power LED Headlight Bulbs (Built-In Driver Ballasts)
Please make sure your headlight have enough space for the led bulb before you purchase it .
Bulb Size: Total length: 84mm , socket to top: 48mm , socket to bottom: 36mm .
1.2-Sided LED Bulb ,Each Bulb Total have 2pcs Long 36W*2 COB 16000LM LED Chips
2.Built-in Ballasts & Fans , No Other Ballasts Required - Newest Technology
3.Beam Angel: 360 Degrees
4.Color Temperature： 6500K White
5.Built-In Cooling Fans ,Smart Efficient Cooling System Fast Heat Dissipation
6.High quality Aluminum heat dissipation ensures the secure temperature range
7.Low Power Consumption than Halogen bulb, Energy Saving
8.Low Voltage Protection, High Precision Constant Current driver Chip
9.Shakeproof and Long lasting up to 50,000 Hours.
11.Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +80°C
Automotive LED headlamps advantages
1. LED lights than traditional halogen energy, more power.
2. Xenon lamp brightness and proximity , but the LED lights light up without delay, to enhance road safety. Instant start no strong currents impact , effectively protecting the car comes with a battery , improving battery life of more than 30%.
3. Fast cooling , the appearance of the most advanced design , thermal structure ingenious and reasonable.Less warranty, power driver with wide voltage constant current mode , the car can respond to a variety of voltage instability , the effective protection of normal use Led efficient and simple structure . Fewer Components damaged, repair the probability is very low .
4. Heating temperature is low , protect the car . Xenon working temperature up to 800 ° -1000 ° , the main reason for the car ignition .
5. LED car headlights simple structure, fewer parts than xenon lamps, significantly lower than the xenon lamp failure rates !
6. Automotive LED headlamps color temperature balancing. The Xenon bulbs in the same color to clear , about 600K.
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
2x High Power LED Headlight Bulbs (Built-In Driver Ballasts)