The MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic & service tool is specially designed to activate any known OEM/ Univeral TPMS sensors, reprogram the vehicle's ECU, and turn off the warning lights. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensors to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line. TS501 US Version: Designed for users in the United States and Canada.
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals.
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals.
3. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU.
4. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light.
5. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information.
6. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions.
7. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions.
8. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process.
9. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics.
10. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly.
11. On-screen code definitions.
12. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.
13. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals.
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery.
15. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life.
16. One year free update on the internet via USB port.
17. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot.
Color: black + red
Display: TFT color display (320 * 240 dpi)
OSD Language: English
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature：0 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
Package Size: 38 * 23 * 10cm / 15 * 9.1 * 3.9in
Package Weight: 1700g / 3.7lb
1 * Diagnostic Tool Host
1 * OBDII Cable
1 * Charger
1 * SD Card
1 * CD
1 * Magnet
1 * Carry Case
1 * User's Manual