1. It is compatible with Citroen cars including: C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C8,C-CROSSER, NEMO, BERLINGO, JUMPY, JUMPER, AX,SAXO, BX and so on. But please pay attention, according to our customer's experience, this item can not works good at C5 new models.
2. It is compatible with most Peugeot cars from 1995, but it can not work good with Peugeot 307 after 2004 year. If you have the two types of cars, please pay attention, please check with us first before purchase.
3. Diagnostics is performed via OBD-II connector (which is located near steering wheel) or via manufacturer-specific connector (only older cars, pre-2001).
Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read fault codes, this software performs nearly ALL the functions like the original dealer diagnostic tool. Our diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexor, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW).
Displays complete identification of control unit, e.g. part number, software/hardware version, manufacturer, etc.
2.Read fault codes
Displays all stored and pending fault codes with complete description (e.g. "Rail pressure - too low pressure"). Program supports report printing or copy to clipboard.
3.Clear fault codes
This function clears all stored fault codes and other diagnostic information.
4.Auto-scan (complete car scan/test)
Detects all ECUs (electronic control units) installed in car and reads all diagnostic fault codes.
Program displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Coolant Temperature, etc. Values can be displayed in graph, 9 values at once, or full listing (all measured values). Logging to file is also supported, which allows offline analysis.
Actuator test activates particular actuator (e.g. turn on fuel pump, lock/unlock wheel, lock/unlock doors, cut off fuel, etc.)
This feature is of great importance in all vehicles because systems like Engine control units, Immobilizers, Airbags, Alarms, Body Control Units, and some others, require you to perform reset or programming procedures after car repair is done, or even configuration after replacing broken Control Unit.
1. Hardware and software requirements:
Software requires at least Intel Celeron/Pentium III 400 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 50MB free HDD space and USB 1.1 port (USB 2.0 recommended) and Microsoft Windows 98 SR2/2000/XP with the latest service pack installed.
If customer requires, we can prepare ready to work PC.
2. Language: English, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Hungary, Greek, Czech.
Gross weight: 1.5kg
1 * Main unit with extension OBD2 cable
1 * Long 9pin to USB cable
1 * Short 9pin to USB cable
1 * OBD2 cable
1 * 16pin to Clip Cable
1 * Instruction for Installation and Activation DVD for PP2000