The ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII DIAGNOSTIC TOOL AutoLink AL619 is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS / SRS warning light is on. Featuring ABS/SRS system diagnosis, TFT color display, built-in speaker, troubleshooter code tips, the tool is truly ultimate in power and affordability.
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN).
2. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS syste m codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models.
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes.
4. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors.
5. Views freeze frame data. Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM datastream and live sensor data. Graphs data.
6. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
7. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster.
8. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French.
9. TF memory card for data backup and software update. Internet updatable and upgradable.
10.Prints data via PC.
Color: black + red
Display: TFT color display (320 * 240 dpi)
OSD Language: English, Spanish and French
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Operating Temperature：0 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
Product Dimension: 20 * 10.5 * 3.8cm
Package Size: 26.5 * 19 * 9cm / 10.4 * 7.5 * 3.5in
Package Weight: 1500g / 53oz
for GM, for Ford, for Chrysler, for Audi, for Benz, for BMW, for Bentley, for Bugatti, for EU Ford, for Mini, for Maybach, for Seat, for Skoda, for VW, for Volvo, for Acura, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Kia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Scion
1 * Diagnostic Tool Host
1 * OBDII Cable
1 * USB Cable
1 * SD Card
1 * CD
1 * Carry Case
1 * English User Manual