Establish a secure connection between your towing vehicle and trailer with this 13-pole socket. Black plastic socket has non-corroding, shock-resistant interior design that eliminates shorting out.
1. This supplies power to run the caravan fridge and charge the caravan battery while you drive - ensuring you reach your destination with everything ready for use. A feed for the caravan interior lighting is also available in socket so you can use your car battery to operate your caravan lights while you are hitched-up. This will also run your road running lights on the back of your trailer / caravan.
2. Ideal for use with detachable tow bars as you can hide the sockets away with this product and not have the electrics on show when you are not using the tow bar.
3. Screw connection inside the plug, easy for DIY replacement.
4. Safe and dependable performance, reasonable design. Deft appearance, convenient to use.
5. Carefully selected materials, the surface is frosted.
6. Cross slotted Copper needles, cooperate with the female pin.
7. The cross slotted of size is easier to control. (The size of the a slotted is not stable)
8. Brass pins in a durable housing.
9. If you have a European caravan or cycle carrier then the 13 pin plug will just fit into this socket, if you have a uk type caravan, lighting board or trailer then you will need the adaptor splitter.
Main Material: ABS & Copper
Item Type: Electrical Plug & Sockets
Item Name: 13-Pin Trailer Socket
Size: approx. 7.4 * 6.2 * 5.2cm
Package Size: 7.5 * 7.5 * 6cm / 3 * 3 * 2.4in
Package Weight: 136g / 4.8oz
1 * 13-Pin Trailer Socket
1 * English Guide Paper
13 Pin Lighting Connections – Cable Function
Pin1 - Yellow Wire ( Left Indicator )
Pin2 - Blue Wire ( Fog Light )
Pin3 - White Wire ( Earth Return )
Pin4 - Green Wire ( Right Indicator )
Pin5 - Brown Wire ( Right tail / Side Light )
Pin6 - Red Wire ( Brake / Stop Lights )
Pin7 - Black Wire ( Left tail / Side Light )
Pin8 - Pink Wire ( Reversing Light )
Pin9 - Orange Wire ( 12V Pemanent power from battery )
Pin10 - Grey Wire ( 12V Ignition on ( Battery charging or Fridge )
Pin11 - White / Black Wire ( Earth for Teminal 10 )
Pin 12 - White / Blue Wire ( NOT usually used )
Pin 13 - White / Red Wire ( Earth for Teminal 9 )
This shows the standard wiring colours, but your car might not be standard. If it is not then you should note which pin number each wire goes to before removing the old socket and simply connect the new one the same.