7 to 13 pin towbar electrical converter 12V, europe style. Connect the major vehicle and the additional trailer; Transfer the electronic signature from the vehicle to trailer.
1. This adapter converts the 7-pin socket on your car to the 13-pin female socket.
2. Will operate all road legal lighting for your trailer / caravan.
3. Slim line design - same diameter as a normal trailer plug and just over half the length.
4. Safe and dependable performance, reasonable design. Deft appearance, convenient to use.
5. Carefully selected materials, surface has been polished.
6. Cross slotted Copper needles, cooperate with the female pin.
7. The cross slotted of size is easier to control. (The size of the a slotted is not stable)
Main Material: ABS & Copper
Item Type: Electrical Plug & Sockets
Item Name: 7-13 Pin Adapter
Size: check on our pictures
Package Size: 9 * 8 * 5.5cm / 3.5 * 3.1 * 2.2in
Package Weight: 171g / 6oz
1 * 7 To 13 Pin Trailer Plug
1 * English Guide Paper
7 Pin Lighting Connections - 12 N Black Cable Function
PIN 1 - Yellow Wire (Left/H Direction Indicator)
PIN 2 - Blue Wire ( Rear Fog Lamps )
PIN 3 - White Wire ( Earth Return )
PIN 4 - Green Wire (Right/H Direction Indicator)
PIN 5 - Brown Wire (Right/H Tail & No. Plate Lamp )
PIN 6 - Red Wire (Brake lights)
PIN 7 - Black Wire (Left/H Tail & No. Plate Lamp )
13 Pin Lighting Connections - Cable Function
Pin 1 - Yellow Wire ( Left Indicator )
Pin 2 - Blue Wire ( Fog Light )
Pin 3 - White Wire ( Earth Return )
Pin 4 - Green Wire ( Right Indicator )
Pin 5 - Brown Wire ( Right tail / Side Light )
Pin 6 - Red Wire ( Brake / Stop Lights )
Pin 7 - Black Wire ( Left tail / Side Light )
Pin 8 - Pink Wire ( Reversing Light )
Pin 9 - Orange Wire ( 12V Pemanent power from battery )
Pin 10 - Grey Wire ( 12V Ignition on ( Battery charging or Fridge )
Pin 11 - White / Black Wire ( Earth for Teminal 10 )
Pin 12 - White / Blue Wire ( NOT usually used )
Pin 13 - White / Red Wire ( Earth for Teminal 9 )
This shows the standard wiring colours, but your car might not be standard. If it is not then you should note which pin number each wire goes to before removing the old socket and simply connect the new one the same.