Foxwell's NT1001 is an affordable universal TPM sensor decoder or activator. It accurately activates and decodes TPMS sensors and displays the data or any faults. It is so easy that training is nearly not necessary
as the whole process is displayed on-screen. Even the newest recruited technician can use the NT1001.
1. Triggers all currently known TPMS sensors, including 2014 models.
2. Make-Model-Year selection ensures correct activation and avoids crosstalk.
3. Decodes sensor information and helps troubleshooting faulty sensors.
4. Warn of a wrong sensor installed, missing or faulty sensor, duplicate ID, and incorrect sensor mode.
5. Checks RF Remote Keyless Entry System(key FOB).
6. Prints TPMS health report including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, and relearn information through computer.
7. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery – no batteries to purchase. Easily charges the tool with either wall plug or by connecting to the computer.
8. Multilingual menu options- English, French, Spanish and Polish.
9. Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation together make it extremely easy to use.
10. Strong housing and protective rubber boot for resisting impact and damage. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment.
Color: black + orange
Display: Backlit, 2.8", 128 * 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
OSD Language: English, French, Spanish and Polish.
Plug: EU, US(optional)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Working Temperature: 0℃to 60℃
Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃
Radio reception: 315MHz and 433.92MHz
Product Dimension: 20 * 10 * 4cm / 7.9 * 4 * 1.6in
Package Size: 33 * 22 * 7.5cm / 13 * 8.7 * 3in
Package Weight: 1470g / 52oz
1 * NT1001 TPMS Trigger Tool
1 * Software CD
1 * USB Cable
1 * Magnet
1 * Charger Adapter
1 * Blow Molding Case
1 * User's Guide