The Foxwell NT301 OBDII Code Reader from is an easy and quick solution for OBD faults. You can use it to diagnose Check Engine issues accurately. It offers such useful information for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBDII problems on today's vehicles. In addition, it's 2.8 inch TFT color screen can clearly reading DTCs and hot keys for I/M readiness test.
1. Works with all OBDII compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
2. Reading / Erasing DTC and I/M readiness.
3. Red,Yellow and Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
4. Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors.
5. Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
6. Show live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
7. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).
8. Thousands of code troubleshooters to help you determine your engine problems faster and easier.
9. Multilingual menu options such as English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Italy and Swedish.
10. 2.8 inch TFT color screen can clearly reading DTCs and hot keys for I/M readiness test.
KWP2000 (ISO 14230)
CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Fitment: for all OBDII compliant cars
Color: black + orange
Display: 2.8" TFT color screen
OSD Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Italy and Swedish
Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
Working Temperature: 0℃ to 60℃
Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃
Product Dimension: 14.5 * 9.4 * 3.2cm / 5.7 * 3.7 * 1.3in
Package Size: 26 * 18 * 5cm / 10 * 7 * 2in
Package Weight: 490g / 17oz
1 * OBDII Code Reader
1 * English User Manual
1 * USB Cable
1 * CD