With MS300 CAN OBDII SCAN TOOL, you may quickly find out trouble causes (troubleshooter) of electronically controlled systems on your car, by simply connecting. MS300 with the 16 PIN diagnostic socket, via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on MS300, identifying,locating and checking out trouble causes with attached user's manual.
1. Works on all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBDII compliant (Including CAN).
2. Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light.
3. Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes.
4. Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
5. Easy to use with one plug-in; Highly reliable and accurate.
6. Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display.
7. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
8. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
9. Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
10. No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable.
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating temperature: -32 to 122 F°( 0 to 50°C )
Storage temperature: -4 to 158 F° (-20 to 70°C )
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Package size: 24 * 15 * 4cm / 9.5 * 5.9 * 1.6in
Package weight: Approx. 276g / 9.7oz
1 * Automobile Diagnostic
1 * CD
1 * User Manual