The diagnostic scanner supports all O-BD-II self-diagnostic systems and their compatible communication protocol detection. Through the link with the car, the relevant data of the car such as: engine speed, coolant temperature, fuel system status, vehicle speed, short-term fuel correction, long-term fuel correction, throttle opening, car fault code, etc. can be reflected to the mobile phone via BT. It is a very strong and convenient diagnostic tool for mobile devices such as computers.
Supports all O-BD-II self-diagnostic systems and their compatible communication protocol detection.
Read general and auto manufacturer specific diagnostic trouble codes and display their definitions (software contains more than 3,000 fault codes).
Clear the fault code and turn off the engine fault alarm indicator.
Read engine real-time dynamic data flow.
Compatible with Android.
Type: BT4.0, WIFI, V1.5 (optional)
Material: Automotive grade lastics
Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 Deg Celsius
Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
Energy Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)
Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
Item Size: 45 * 27 * 22mm / 1.77 * 1.06 * 0.87in
Package Weight: 50g / 1.76ounces
Package Size: 80 * 65 * 35mm / 3.15 * 2.56 * 1.38in
The program lets you perform the following operations:
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3. Display current sensor data, including:
4. Engine RPM
5. Calculated Load Value
6. Coolant Temperature
7. Fuel System Status
8. Vehicle Speed
9. Short Term Fuel Trim
10. Long Term Fuel Trim
11. Intake Manifold Pressure
12. Timing Advance
13. Intake Air Temperature
14. Air Flow Rate
15. Absolute Throttle Position
16. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
18. Fuel Pressure
AND Many others...
Window version: ScanMaster-ELM, ScanTool.net, PCMSCAN;
Android version: Torque, DashCommand, EO-BD;
Symbian version: O-BDScope.
Support System: Windows XP, Windows 7/8, Android, Symbian.
Supported O-BD-II protocol:
1. SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
3. ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP (quick init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit I-D, 500 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit I-D, 500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit I-D, 250 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit I-D, 250 Kbaud)
1 * Diagnostic Scanner
1 * User Manual