Deliver CD quality sound from the iPod through existing car stereo.
Control and operate your iPod with car stereo buttons or steering wheel controls:
a. track +/-;disk +/-; volume +/-; b. press CD button switch CD player.
Recharge iPod/iPhone during connecting.Specifications:
Item type: Cables, adapters & sockets
Voltage input: DC 12V
Max. current: 600mA
Frequency response: 20HZ-20KHZ
Working temperature: -10-80 Celsius degree
Certificate: CE & RoHS
Item weight: Approx. 122g / 4.3oz
Package size: 15 * 10 * 4cm / 5.9 * 3.9 * 1.6in
Package weight: Approx. 168g / 5.9ozPackage List:
1 * Audio CableCompatible with: For Toyota 5+7P connector
For 4-Runner (1998-2002), For Altis (1998-2004), For Avalon (1998-2004),
For Avensis (1998-2002), For Camry (1998-2004), For Carina E (1992-1997),
For Celica (1998-2002), For Coaster (after 1993), For Corolla (1998-2002),
For Corolla (Verso after 2004), For Cressida (1989-1992), For Echo/ Platz/Vios (1999-2005),
For Fortuner, For Hi-Ace (after 1989), For Hi-Lux (after 1989), For Highlander (1998-2003),
For Kluger (after 2001), For Land Cruiser (1998-2002 without XM or 6-disc DVD-Player),
For Lite Ace (after 1993), For Matrix (1998-2004), For MR 2 (1998-2002),
For Optimo (after 1993), For Paseo (1992-1999), Pick Up (1986-1995),
Picnic (after 1990), Previa (after 1990), RAV4 (1994-2003),
For Sequoia (1998-2002), For Solara (1998-2003), For Sienna (1998-2003),
For SportsVan (1996-2004), For Starlet/Vitz (after 1993), For Supra (1986-1998),
For Tacoma (1998-2004), For Tercel (1987-1998), For Tundra (1998-2002),
For Van (1987-1990), For Yaris (1999-2005), For Yaris Verso (1999-2005), For LEXUS
IS 200/250/300/350 1999-2005, GS 300/400/430/450H 2001-2003,
GX 470 2003, LS 430 2001-2006, LX 470, RX300Note: Not work with
Aygo, 58805 (2003 RAV4 ), 56010 (Ipsum), 56018, 58813, T18303, B9010,
B9004 (2007 RAV4), RAV4 with factory navigation, TNS Travel 700, W58816,
T18303, W13807/W13081/W13086 (Auris), W53904 (Panasonic, Avensis 2007),
W58824, W58832, 36458, AD1812 (Delphi on 2010-2011 Tundra/Sequoia),
AD6900(Delphi on 2000-2004 Avalon), other AD-xxx radiosCompatible with iPod:
For 4th Gen iPod/Nano 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th Gen and Nano-chromatic/iPod Video/iPod Photo/iPod Classic 1st and 2nd Gen/iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen/iPhone/iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4GInstallation Guide:
1. Turn off car engine and remove key from ignition, if your radio use a security code, make sure that you have the code before unplugging the radio.
2. Unmount the radio from the dash and find CD changer port at the back of radio.
3. Plug the IPOD AUX Adapter connector to CD changer port. (For Audi/VW/Skoda/Seat radio, connect the GND cable to the shield of the radio)
4. For iPod/iPhone user, connector IPOD/Iphone via IPOD AUX Adapter 30P connector. Once the unit is installed just power on the car radio and ipod, you can press CD button then you can enjoy the iPod music, keep iPod changed and ready to go.
5. For Auxiliary device such as PSP, MD. MP3. mobile, etc. connect it with 3.3 jack cable. It will start play music. Note:
1. This device will not lock your ipod/iphone. So you still can control ipod by iPod/iPhone operation faceplate.
2. The aux use PLUG-PLAY design, so during you play ipod/iphone music, when you connect auxiliary device, the adapter will stop ipod/iphone playing and playing Auxilairy sources.