- Designed with UHF wireless microphone dedicated frequency band, free from interference from other industrial frequencies.
- 32 sets of channels for adjustment to avoid frequency interference, supporting simultaneous use of multiple sets of microphones.
- Infrared matching to synchronize the channels of a transmitter (Not included) and the receiver with just one click.
- Long operating range up to 50m in open area, reliable performance.
- USB Type-C interface of the receiver to connect a mobile power supply for outdoor use.
- 2 * AA battery to power up the microphone for long time operation, easy to maintain and replace.
- Independent output and combo output to connect a mixer or a Karaoke amplifier.
- Applicable to teaching, training, speech, home entertainment, outdoor performance, etc.
Frequency Range: 470~960MHz (frequency band design)
Modulation Mode: Broadband FM
Mute Control: pilot frequency ID code
Adjustable Range: 20MHz
Frequency Band Quantity: 64
Frequency Band Interval: 300kHz
Frequency Stability: ±0.015%
Dynamic Range: ≥90dB A+
Modulation Deviation: ±48kHz
Frequency Response: 80Hz~18kHz
S/N Ratio: ≥95dB A+
Distortion: ≤0.5%（at 1kHz)
Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ +40℃
Operating Range: 50m (open area)
Power Supply: Direct Current 5V, 0.5A
Audio Output Mode: independent bal XLR and unbal 6.3 combo
Sensitivity: ≤-90dBm (wiring test)
Audio Output Max. Level: 1.2V/RMS (at 1KHz THD=1%)
Each Handheld Microphone:
Power Supply: 2 * AA battery (included)
Output Power: ≤10mW
Operation Time: ≥8 hours
Receiver Size: Approx. 16*15.7*3.3cm / 6.3*6.18*1.3in
Receiver Weight: Approx. 480g / 16.93oz
Microphone Size: Approx. 23.5*5*5cm / 9.25*1.97*1.97in
Microphone Weight: Approx. 226g / 7.97oz
Package Size: Approx. 40.7*30*8.2cm / 16.02*11.81*3.23in
Package Weight: Approx. 1637g / 57.74oz
Please read the Users Manual before use.
2 * Microphone
1 * Receiver
1 * Adapter
1 * Type-C Charging Cable
1 * Audio Cable
4 * AA Battery
1 * Users Manual (English)