64.82Inclusive of VAT
Price on the app only:
Special discount has ended
Please note each user for only 1 item(s)
if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!
Error appeared,Please try again later!
* 2000 lumens ultra-bright light.
* 800m light distance.
* 24W power output.
* 6000K color temperature.
* Powerful and rechargeable 2200mAh ICR18650 Li-ion battery.
* 1 Watt emergency LED light built into battery pack.
* Ergonomic design, anti-slip and IPX3 waterproof.
* Extremely long service life.
* Compact size and light weight, easy to handle and carry.
* With a carrying strap.
* Stainless aluminum alloy flashlight case.
* With high quality stainless aluminum alloy tool case.
* Decent design.
* Ideal for prospectors, travelers, security guards, and all those who need good illuminating environment.
* Brightness: >2000LM
* Color temperature: 6000K
* Optical efficiency: 60LM/W
* Irradiation distance: ≤800m
* Ballast input voltage: 9V~16V
* Working Voltage: 12V
* Working current: 3.2A
* Starting Max current: <8A
* Power output: 24W
* Output temporary max voltage: 23KV Max
* Battery Mode：ICR18650 (2200mAh)
* Battery charging voltage: 12.6V±~0.1V 2.0A
* Battery lifespan (charging and discharging times): ≥500 times
* Bulb life-span: 3000 hours
* Continual illuminating time: 90 mins
* Working environment: -15~+50 celes degree
* Starting environment: 0~+50 celes degree
* Waterproof degree: IPX3 Waterproof
* Packing: Stainless aluminum alloy tool case
* Color: Silver (as shown in the pictures)
* Length: 23.5cm
* Lamp holder diameter: 5cm
* Net weight: 0.7kg
* Case weight (including all contents): 1.63kg
* Case size: 26.5*18*9.5cm
1 * 24W 2000LM Ultra-Bright HID Xenon Flashlight Torch Waterproof Silver
1 * AC adapter (110-240V)
1 * Car charger
1 * Rechargeable 2200mAh Li-ion batteries
1 * User maunal
1 * Tool case
* Don't put it close to or in fire.
* Don't let it short-curcuit.
* Avoid high hit and vibration of the battery.
* Don't anatomy cell body or mix with the different models.
* Don't immerse it in water or other conductive liquid.
* Don't exposure it to children.
* Wear the special protective cover when removing the battery from charger, avoid the metal object encountering short-circuit.
Questions & Answers
based on 1 Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!Write a Customer Review
December 25, 2011
Top Sellers More>
Your question has been submitted successfully
Please activate your account first. We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.
OUR SITE RUNS OF COOKIES