Price on the app only:
if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!
Error appeared,Please try again later!
This magnesium flintstones is the most important item in your survival kit since it means to make a fire. You can use it easily and quickly to start a fire when you need one. Its high-heat spark makes fire easy in any weather and at any altitude. It is an essential tool for any one in any military and outdoor activities, including fishing, camping, hiking or hunting trips.
1. Burst out high-heat sparks by striking the flint bar -- ignite paper, dry grass or bark easily
2. Lightweight, safe, fireproof and dampproof
3. Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature
4. Easy to use, portable
5. Durable -- Every flint can be used for more than one thousand times
* Flint Diameter: 0.31inch or 8MM
* Flint Length: 2.56inch or 6.5cm
* Scraper Length: 3.35inch or 8.5cm
* Material : flint (magnesium), scraper (iron)
* Weight: 42g or 1.48oz
How To Use:
1. Place the flint on ground upwardly and put the scraper vertically to the flint, then scrape some magnesium powder on some inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
2. Place the flint on ground at about 45° and 2.5 cm from the magnesium powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce spark so as to light up the inflammable material.
1 * Black Magnesium Flint
1 * Black Iron Toothed Scraper
1 * Black Lanyard for Carrying
Question & Answer
Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contactsopen this forum in full page
based on 8 Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!Write a Customer Review
January 6, 2016
March 27, 2015
March 17, 2015
December 24, 2014
October 4, 2011
June 4, 2011
July 30, 2010
Pros:Cheap and cheerful. very impressive and helpfull , i totaly got 10 for our survival training, they are helpfull Cons:but one of them couldn't get spark enough to light a fire, my friends throw it away Bottomline:90% good, it's ok, if 100% will be more impressive, will try more for the future training
July 29, 2010
Hot Event More
Top Sellers More
Your question has been submitted successfully
Please activate your account and then to buy,We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.