Price on the app only:
Special discount has ended
Please note each user for only 1 item(s)
if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!
Error appeared,Please try again later!
This magnesium flintstones is the most important item in your survival kit is the means to make a fire. with it, you can easily and quickly start a fire when you need one. Its high-heat spark makes fire building easy in any weather and at any altitude. It is an essential tool for any one in any military and outdoor activities, including fishing, camping, hiking or hunting trips. It is also good as a survival tool -- the bright spark can be used as an emergency signal or to deter attackers.
1. Produces a high-heat sparks easily -- ignite paper, dry grass or bark
2. Lightweight, safe and fireproof
3. Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature
4. Easy to use, portable
5. Durable -- Every flint can be used for more than one thousand times
Flint Diameter: 0.3inch or 8MM
Flint Length: 2.95inch or 7.5cm
Scraper Length: 2.7inch or 7cm
Material : flint (magnesium), scraper (iron)
Weight: 42g or 1.48oz
How To Use:
1. Place the flint on ground upwardly and put the scraper vertically to the flint, then scrape some magnesium powder on some inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
2. Place the flint on ground at about 45° and 2.5 cm from the magnesium powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce spark so as to light up the inflammable material.
1 * Black Magnesium Flint
1 * Green Iron Scraper
1 * Black Lanyard for Carrying
Question & Answer
Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contactsopen this forum in full page
based on 8 Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!Write a Customer Review
January 6, 2016
March 27, 2015
March 17, 2015
December 24, 2014
October 4, 2011
June 4, 2011
July 30, 2010
Pros:Cheap and cheerful. very impressive and helpfull , i totaly got 10 for our survival training, they are helpfull Cons:but one of them couldn't get spark enough to light a fire, my friends throw it away Bottomline:90% good, it's ok, if 100% will be more impressive, will try more for the future training
July 29, 2010
Hot Event More
Top Sellers More
Your question has been submitted successfully
Please activate your account and then to buy,We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.