Small, light, waterproof and in a food safe wrapper, the single used data logger is ideal for monitoring the temperature of shipments in transit. Recordings are started by pressing the start button. The data logger is then placed inside the carton and dispatched. At the receiving end, the data logger is taken from the package and removed from the protective wrapper. It is placed into the USB slot on a computer to download data and export report via easy software can be downloaded on a website anywhere.Features:
1. Small in size, light in weight and waterproof.
2. Temperature records for the cold chain logistics.
3. No need to setup for the data logger.
4. Only one button to start and stop logging.
5. Very easy to install the PC software downloaded via internet website anywhere.
6. Very easy software interface, not any menu operations.
7. Compatible with BSIDE Simple software of data management.Specifications:
Use Type: Single Use
Temperature Measurement Range: -30℃～+80℃
Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.5℃
Shelf Life / Battery: 6 Month/3.0V CR2032 Lithium Battery
Data Capacity: 32000（MAX）
Startup Mode: Manual To Start (Push the button)
Alarm Type: Single Type / Accumulation Type
Protection Class: IP67
Supporting Software: DGraph Easy
Report Generation Mode: PC Software Report
Communication Interface: USB 2.0NOTE:
Start and Stop: Press and hold the button until the green LED lights to start/stop logging. If green LED do not light for about 5sec. after started, please do not use this data logger. When logging, one of the LEDs will flash once every 10sec. This is a single use data logger, so must make sure it’s correct to start/stop.General Characteristics:
Product Size: 78 * 30 * 5mm
Product Weight: 9g
Package Size: 9 * 6 * 1cm / 3.4 * 2.5 * 0.4
Package Weight: 22g / 0.7ozPackage List:
1 * BSIDE BTHX60D Temperature Data Logger