Thermal Copier allows the tattoo artist to make a copy of a design that can then be transferred onto the skin of the person getting the tattoo, making sure that the tattooer will get exactly what he or she wants.
This machine is both 110V and 220V compatible and will work all over the world.
Update Version of tattoo printer, optimizing quality for better tattoo-transferring.
This tattoo printer has fast transfer printing speed, low heat, low noise and atable performance.
How to use the tattoo transfer machine?
1. Select your favorite pattern and type it on a blank paper (A4 paper size).
2. Turn the machine on.
3. Open the transfer paper cover.
4. Put the yellow side of the stencil sheets into the transfer paper input mouth.
5. Put the printed pattern into the document feeder.
6. Set up the copy mode.
7. Press the copy button.
Frequently Question & Answers:
Q1: How to solve machine prints random line or black lines problem?
A: Please Restore Default Setting & Clean Roller Regularly.
Steps to Restore Default Setting:
1. press the "stop" button for 3 seconds, then you will hear a beep
2. press the "mirror" button
3. press the "copy" button
Wipe out the inks on the roller regularly to avoid printing black line.
Q2: How to solve paper jam up problem?
A: If the machine is overheating, the paper will jam up, please wait for the machine to cool down, and then you can use it again.
Plug: US / UK / EU (optional)
Document Size: A4
Power Supply: AC 110~220V / 50~60HZ
Working Temperature: 5 - 35 Degree
Relative Humidity: 20%-80%
Package Size: 33*24*13.5cm / 13*9.5*5.3in
Package Weight: 1478g / 52oz
1 * Tattoo Transfer Copier Machine
1 * Instruction Manual
1 * Power Cable