This disposable mini USB temperature data logger is designed for the cold chain industry development of one time PDF temperature recorder. It is easy to operate, one button to start and stop data logging. Widely used in food, medicine, logistics, blood, chemical, electronic and other industries. After the data record is completed, the device is inserted into the computer USB interface, and no software or drive is needed to automatically generate the temperature report in the PDF format.
High measurement precision ±0.5℃/0.9℉, range: -30℃~70℃(-22℉~158℉).
With timing output protection, output voltage protection & output current protection.
Offline data storage, line resistance measurement and support TYPE-C.
Monitor and record the temperature of cold chain logistics for temperature sensitive goods.
With alarm function, visual alarm when temperature exceeds the limit.
One button to start and stop data logging.
USB 2.0, easy to connect with a computer to get PDF report directly.
Press and hold the button until the green LED lights to start/stop logging. If the green LED do not light after pressing and holding the button for about 5sec., please do not use this data logger. This is a single use data logger, so must make sure it's correct to start/stop. When logging, one of the LEDs will flash once every 10sec.
Material: PVC plastic
Use Type: Single use
Record Time: 60 days
Measuring Range: -30℃~70℃(-22℉~158℉)
Unit: ℃ / ℉
Waterproof Grade: IP67, which can be placed in a wet or environment with water.
Battery Life: about 1 years
Data Storage Capacity: Max.16,000
Battery: CR2430 cell battery 3.0V 600mAh
Item Size: 64 * 29 * 4mm / 2.52 * 1.14 * 0.16in
Item Weight: 10g / 0.34oz
Package Weight: 11g / 0.41oz
Package Size: 10.5 * 5 * 0.6cm / 4.13 * 1.97 * 0.23in
1 * PDF Temperature Data Logger
LED Indicator Light:
1. Start Recording: Hold the button for 5 seconds until ALARM LED consecutively flashes 5 times.
2. Stop Recording: Hold the button for 5 seconds until the ALARM LED consecutively flashes 3 times, or it will stop automatically when it's full.
3. Read Data: Tear off the plastic bag, insert the device into the computer USB port, wait for the equipment to generate automatically.
4. Read Data: Tear off the plastic bag, insert the device into the computer USB port, wait for the device to automatically generate PDF file, then OK and ALARM LED flicker alternately. When the U disk device appears in the computer system, turn on the U disk and read the PDF report directly.
5. Status Query: Short press button (<5 seconds) recorder will display the current state, it will appear once in 5 seconds, last for 5 minutes, and after 5 minutes, the status display will stop to save power.
Flash 1 Times: Record.
Flash 2 Times: Don't start the record, long press the button to start the record.
Flash 3 Times: Record stop or full.