Pneumatic riveting gun is driven by compressed air, making the cylinder produce thrust to reach the purpose of pulling rivet, it has the advantages of large pulling force, long travel, fast speed, light weight, convenient operation, low ultrasonic sound, and at the same time, no vibration design, effectively ensure the operator not to be hurt. This pneumatic nail gun is suitable for fastening all kinds of metal plates, pipes, cabinets, chassis manufacturing industries, widely used in decoration, automobile manufacturing, containers, electrical appliances, appliances, meters, boxes and bags and machinery manufacturing industries.
Oil pressure structure, large pulling force, single pulling, stable performance.
Aviation aluminum shell, strong body, lightweight and easy to use.
Powerful short cylinder design, fast oil and gas circuit, high working efficiency.
Strong pull, high efficiency, suitable for aluminum nails, iron nails, stainless steel nails.
No vibration technology, comfortable feel when operating, extend the trial life.
Noise elimination design, low noise during operation, in line with environmental requirements.
Through the vacuum switch regulation, effective use of compressed air.
Color: black orange/gold (optional)
Aluminum nail capacity: 2.4/3.2/4.0/4.8mm
Steel nail capacity: 2.4/3.2mm
Rivet pull: 700 (KGS)
Maximum stroke: 18 (mm)
Working pressure: 0.62mpa
Air inlet: 1/4 (inch) 6.35mm
Application range :2.4-4.8mm
Body size: 245mm*165mm
Net weight: 1300 g
Package weight: 1580g
Package size: 297*168*100mm
Precautions for safe use:
1. Please read the operation instructions before using the tool to ensure the safety of use;
2. Before use, check whether the tool is abnormal, whether the air pressure is normal, and whether the pipe is wound;
3. When operating tools, maintenance tools or changing accessories, please wear shock resistant eye mask and mask (face protection equipment); When not working, please turn off the air source and unplug the tool and the air source connector.
4. Keep a distance from tools. Do not wear jewelry or loose clothes to use tools.
5. Please wear labor protection devices and costumes when operating;
6. Do not aim your vent at yourself or others.
Maintenance and upkeep
1. The air source for the tool shall be treated to ensure that it is clean and dry;
2, please use the special tool lubricant lubrication tool, to maintain every working hour, drop 2-4 drops, do not use oil with high viscosity, that will make the tool transfer abnormal;
3. Do not throw or pound tools.
1* Pneumatic nail gun
1* Air inlet port
2 * Wrench
1* Nail collection bottle