This is a mini Buddha bead machine, compact and portable size, powerful woodworking lathe and beautiful appearance. With affordable price and high quality, it's a necessary small machine for Buddha pearl lovers.
Specially designed for the home DIY enthusiasts, small and portable size with strong power.
Transparent organic dustproof glass cover with super convective cooling hole.
The welding line is covered with a full heat shrinkable tube.
With 7 levels of power adapter enable you to adjust the rotating speed easily to meet different cutting speed.
High quality aluminum alloy base and pure steel structure drill chuck.
Super large torque ball bearing motor, maximum rotating speed up to 7000RPM providing ultra strong cutting power with low noise, you can use it at home.
Material: Aluminum Alloy + Acrylic
Plug Type: US Plug / EU Plug (Optional)
Voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Rated Voltage: 12-24V DC
Rated Power: 100W
Rated Speed: 1500-7000RPM
Power: 7 Level of Adjustable Speed
Processing Length: 140mm / 5.51in
Processing Diameter: 55mm / 2.16in
Chuck Clamping Range: 0.6-6.5mm / 0.02-0.25in
Swing Diameter: max 50mm / 2.0in
Grip Length: max 140mm / 5.51in
Matching Saw Blade Diameter: max 50mm / 2.0in
Machine Size: 325 * 65 * 70mm / 12.8 * 2.6 * 2.8in
Machine Weight: 1436g / 3.17 lb
Package Size: 37 * 14 * 14cm / 14.6 * 5.5 * 5.5in
Package Weight: 1734g / 3.82 lb
1 * Mini Lathe Beads Machine
1 * Speed Control Power Supply (12-24V)
6 * Wood Carving Blade
1 * Screw Thread Fixed Needle
3 * Hex Shank Fixed Needle
1 * Collet Wrench
1 * Hexagon Wrench
1. If the user does not have lathe base experience, when using, uses should follow: low speed, slowly, cautiously and use other security operations.
2. The speed can be adjusted in 1500-7000RPM, speed of cutting wood should not exceed 4000, grinding can use higher speed.
3. Drill chuck axis, the axis of the wood, the tailstock center axis of the drill should be in a straight line, or need to adjust the nut.
4. If not a cylinder, the speed should be reduced.
5. Tailstock bearing without lock tight.
6. When using a knife, locking the bottom of screw, location should be away from timber 1-1.5cm.
7. If you do not really understand the operation, it is best to consult a professional person.