This professional air brush is designed to bring you excellent airbrush painting experience! It features high precision dual-action side feed with 0.25mm needle & nozzle and a eyedropper. Perfect for nail arts, artwork, commercial arts, design painting, model painting, photo retouching, hobby and crafts, models and fine art such as car painting, illustration, textile and t-shirt painting.
Much better control in practical operation of spray painting with adjustable air volume.
Air control valve enables accurate micro fine spray control.
Double action trigger control side-feed airbrush kit for nail spraying, model painting, art colored drawing & paint spraying.
0.25mm needle & nozzle with extreme atomization & 2 interchangable side-feed cups.
Airbrush for nail art, model making, cake decorations, draw the outline of camouflage, etc.
Open window design of tail handle for more beautiful appearance.
Widely used by the general model enthusiasts for manicure, painting spray, illustration, fine art, etc.
Feed Type: Side Feed
Switching Mode: Dual-Action
Air Volume: Adjustable with Micro Air Control Valve(M.A.C.)
Nozzle Dia: 0.25mm
Needle Dia: 0.25mm
Working Pressure: 15-50PSI
Fluid Cup Capacity: 7cc + 22cc
Applications: Nail Art & Cosmetics, Temporary Tattoos, Paint Spraying, Illustration, Fine Commercial Art, Photo Retouching, Custom Automotive, Motorcycle Graphics, T-Shirts & Textiles, Models & Trains, Hobby's & Crafts & Students, Cake Decorating
Airbrush Size: Approx. 15.2 * 1.2 * 5.8cm / 6.30 * 0.79 * 1.77in
Airbrush Weight: Approx. 111g / 3.91oz
Package Size: Approx. 18.5 * 11 * 4.9cm / 7.28 * 4.33 * 1.93in
Package Weight: Approx. 363g / 12.80oz
How to Spray:
1. Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
2. Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
3. By pressing the main lever, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
4. The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between a work surface and a airbrush.
5. For fine line spray, remove the needle cover and hold the air brush near a work surface.
1. Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
2. Refill cup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with a finger and spray.
3. The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the airbrush.
1 * Dual-action 0.25mm Airbrush
1 * 22cc Fluid Cup
1 * 7cc Fluid Cup
1 * 1.5cc Eyedropper
1 * Mini Wrench
1 * Storage Box for Airbrush Kit