* It is a 5 1/2 digital multimeter with 1μV super-high resolution.
* 30 kS/s high-speed data acquisition is beneficial to capture transient signals.
* 4.3" 64K LCD screen, shows everything clearly for easy reading.
* Feature two sets of input ports in the front and rear, convenient for testing system wiring.
* Feature standard bar chart, histogram, trend chart and data statistics function.
* Support dual-display measurement function, displaying voltage and frequency simultaneously.
* Support measurement on True RMS of AC voltage and True RMS of AC current.
* Multiple measuring functions: DC voltage, AC voltage, DC current, AC current, 2-wire resistance, 4-wire resistance, capacitance, diode, connectivity, frequency, period, temperature.
* Equipped with rich measurement interfaces, simple to operate, meet various measuring needs.
* The handle can be adjusted flexibly at different places according to your needs, convenient to carry.
* Support SCPI remote control command, and it is compatible with the mainstream multimeter command set in the market.
* Please read the user manual carefully before using this product.
* There may be slight errors due to manual measurement.
Material: ABS + Electronic Components
Plug Type: US Plug / UK Plug / EU Plug (Optional)
Item Size: 28 * 31.3 * 10cm / 11.02 * 12.32 * 3.94in
Item Weight: 3758g / 132.56oz
Package Size: 40 * 33 * 21.5cm / 15.75 * 123 * 8.46in
Package Weight: 4832g / 170.44oz
Safety Standard: CAT II 300 V
DVC Basic Accuracy: 150ppm
Max.Counting Rate: 30Krdgs/s
Memory: 10000 counts
Configuration Interface: USB Device，USB Host，RS232/485
DC Voltage Range: Auto (default) / 100mV / 1V / 10V / 100V / 1000V
AC Voltage Range: Auto (default) / 100mV / 1V / 10V / 100V / 750V
DC Current Range: Auto / 100μA / 1mA / 10mA / 100mA / 1A / 3A (or 10A)
AC Current Range: Auto / 100μA / 1mA / 10mA / 100mA / 1A / 3A (or 10A)
Resistance Range: 100Ω / 1KΩ / 10KΩ / 100KΩ / 1MΩ / 10MΩ / 100MΩ
Capacitor Range: 1 nF / 10 nF / 100 nF / 1 μF / 10 μF / 100 μF / Auto (default)
Frequency Range: 100 mV / 1V / 10V / 100V / 750V / Auto (default)
1 * Digital Multimeter
1 * Pair of Test Leads
1 * Power Cable
1 * USB Cable
1 * User Manual (English)