This engine model is a great tool for arousing children's interests in learning physics and chemistry. It's delicate and beautiful, and can bring a sense of mechanical feel and art for the space.
Physical experiment model, the glass tube and glass alcohol lamp make it easy to watch piston movement directly.
A few steps for easy use. Low noise, low pollution and low operating cost.
Hot air driven. Comes with large flywheel and LED bead to show the effects.
With 4 anti-skid pads at the bottom of the wooden base to ensure stable operation.
Premium quality material, sturdy and long-lasting. Delicate and beautiful appearance.
1. Check the air tightness and whether the glass is broken:
No broken glass tube;
Turn the big wheel, with resilience force means normal.
2. Light the alcohol lamp, preheat the tube for about 30s (very important), turn the big wheel, and the engine starts working.
1. Size and color may be slightly different due to manual measurement and different light conditions. Thanks for understanding.
2. Kids should be accompanied by adult.
3. Recommend using alcohol (not included) with 95% purity.
4. HOT! HOT! HOT! Don't touch the glass when using.
5. Be careful of the alcohol's spitting out, it's very dangerous. If spitted out, don't be panic; use a wet rag to cover the fire.
6. Both ends of the connecting rod joints need to add regular oil lubrication, the piston can’t be refueled, otherwise it will not work due to the resistance.
Color: Gold/ Silver/ Gold & Red/ Silver & Red (Optional)
Material: Wood + Zinc Alloy + Stainless Steel + Glass
Output Voltage: 3.0-5.0V
Fuel: 95% Alcohol
Engine Size: 160 * 85 * 95mm / 6.30 * 3.35 * 3.74in (L * W * H)
Engine Weight: Approx. 350g / 12.35oz
Package Size: Approx. 17.5 * 9.5 * 11.5cm / 6.89 * 3.74 * 4.53in
Package Weight: Approx. 450g / 15.87oz
1 * Engine Model
1 * Alcohol Lamp (without liquid)
1 * Dropper (3ml)
1 * Spare Heating Glass Tube
1 * Spare Belt
1 * LED Bead
1 * English Instruction Manual (operation video contained)