This professional air brush with is designed to bring you excellent airbrush painting experience!
Perfect for artwork, makeup, nail art beauty, body art, design painting, model painting, cake decoration, craft, models and fine art such as car painting illustration, textile and t-shirt painting.
Mini Air Compressor:
• High quality, Durable, Light-weight and Portable.
• Maintenance free, Oil-less and Quiet.
• Built-in Airbrush Holder, for your convenient.
• Suitable for Airbrush dia 0.2-0.5mm, ideal for Make up, Cosmetic and Hobbies.
• Electronic control pressure adjustment with 3 Mode: low, medium and high.
• It can start with pressure, and continuous work.
• Internal hot protection device, the compressor will auto cut off the power when its about to over heat, and reset after the motor cool down.
• Hose Connector for the included Vinyl Hose.
Gravity Feed Single-Action Airbrush:
• Multi-Purpose High Performance Airbrush from Beginner to Advanced.
• Single-Action Trigger Control
• 0.4mm Needle/Nozzle
• Fluid Cup: 1/16 oz (2 cc)
• Durable stainless steel.
• Excellent for applications that require detail spraying or quick color changes with small amounts of fluid.
• Removable Needle and Nozzle Cap to help spray at full range effects.
• Removable Handle Cover for when needing to adjust the spout size and spraying thickness.
• The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between the work surface and the Airbrush.
Color: Black + Sliver
Material: Plastic + Stainless Steel
Feed Type: Gravity Feed
Switching Mode: Single Action
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm / 0.016in
Fluid Cup Capacity: 2cc / 1/16 oz
AirHose: 1.8m / 5.9ft
Air Flow: 10.5 Liters per minute.
Working pressure: 5-10psi.
Max pressure: 35psi / 2.5 bar.
Power: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (US standard)
Air Compressor Size: Approx. 13 * 10 * 6.5cm / 5.1 * 3.9 * 2.6in
Airbrush Size: Approx. 14 * 2 * 6cm / 5.5 * 0.8 * 2.4in
Air Compressor Weight: Approx. 483g / 17oz
Airbrush Weight: Approx. 68g / 2.4oz
Package Size: Approx. 23.5 * 21.5 * 12.5cm / 9.3 * 8.5 4.9in
Package Weight: Approx. 1105g / 39oz
How to spray:
1.Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
2.Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand
3.By pressing the main lever, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
4.The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between a work surface and a air brush.
5.For fine line spray, remove the needle cover and hold the air brush near a work surface.
1.Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
2.Refillcup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with a finger and spray.
3.The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the airbrush.
1 * Single Action Airbrush
1 * Mini Air Compressor
1 * Nozzle Spanner
1 * PU Hose
1 * Eye Dropper
1 * AC Transformer Adapter
2 * User Manual