With dual mounted wind sensor, this digital wireless weather station will provide measurements of wind speed, wind direction, temperature and humidity.
[LCD Screen] Large digital LCD display with high-definition backlight, clear and easy to read in low illumination environment.
[Indoor & Outdoor Temperature/Humidity] Capable of displaying indoor temperature, outdoor temperature, indoor humidity and outdoor humidity at the same time, much more practical.
[Wind Speed & Wind Direction] Capable of displaying wind speed and wind direction at the same time, much more intuitive and clearer.
[Automatic Calibration Time] Providing accurate time display. The hour display format can be set in User Settings as 12-hour format or 24-hour format. The date display format can be set as YYYY-MM-DD, MM-DD-YYYY or DD-MM-YYYY.
[Alarm Function] The weather alarm can be set separately, and the alarm signal will last 2 minutes.
[Memory Function] Maximum and minimum data can be recorded and displayed, easy to query historical data.
[Multiple Fixed Methods] Wall hanging type & bracket type & punch type for options. You can choose any fixed method for preference.
Receiver: 2 * 1.5V AAA battery (NOT included)
Transmitter: 2 * 1.5V AA battery (NOT included)
Temperature Measurement Range: 0℃~60℃ (indoor); -40℃~60℃(outdoor)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1℃
Temperature Accuracy: ±1.0℃
Humidity Measurement Range: 20%~99%RH (indoor/outdoor)
Humidity Resolution: 1%RH
Humidity Accuracy: ±2%RH
Wind Speed Range: 0~50m/s
Wind Speed Units: m/s, km/h, MPH, knots, bft
Wind Direction Display: E, SE, S, SW, W, NW, N, NE
Available Distance(in an open area): 100m / 328ft (While receiving RF, press any key to quit.)
Receiver Size: Approx. 66*120*22mm / 2.6*4.72*0.87in
Item Weight: Approx. 420g / 14.82oz
Package Size: Approx. 387*260*133mm / 15.24*10.24*5.24in
Package Weight: Approx. 1150g / 40.57oz
- Please be sure to read the Users Manual before use.
- Do not mount the Wind Gauge Remote Sensor on a metal surface.
- The Wind Gauge Remote Sensor is weather-resistant but not waterproof. Do not immerse it in water or allow snow to accumulate on it. If this accidentally occurs, dry it immediately with a soft and lint-free cloth.
- If extreme weather conditions are likely to occur, you' better temporarily move the transmitter to an indoor area for protection.
- Remove the batteries if the units will not be used for a long time.
1 * Outdoor Transmitter
1 * Indoor Receiver
1 * Users Manual(English)