The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners and cold storage. The instrument has double pressure test, dual temperature test (need test clip,not include), digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function and built-in refrigerant database. The instrument uses high-strength engineering plastics and flexible non-slip silicone design, the whole machine is solid and comfortable to hold. Built-in 32-bit digital processing unit and high-accuracy data acquisition unit, high data and stability. Large-size liquid crystal display, LCD backlight support, data display clear and easy to read, convenient light operation. Long-life valve switch, 1/4-inch standard interface design to ensure that the instrument's durability and versatility.
The instrument can measure double pressure (gauge pressure) at the same time, as well as dual temperature measurement (need test clip,not include), with automatic multi-unit pressure conversion, automatic conversion of temperature Celsius / Fahrenheit, to facilitate different needs.
Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant pressure-evaporation temperature database, also calculate the subcooling superheat, to facilitate direct reading of operating process data.
Also it tests percentage of vacuum measurement; pressure leak measurement, leak time speed record.
It is deserved to have this multi-functional, accurate and simply operated digital manifold let you do the jobright.
EC/EN61010-1 safety standards for design and production.
1) The pressure measured by the digtal manifold pressure tester is gauge pressure.
2) Pressure testing ranges from -101Kpa to 6Mpa (-0.1bar to 60bar).
3) The limit pressure is 10 Mpa (100 bar).
4) The maximum operating pressure of standard hose is 600 PSI ( approximate 4.13 Mpa, 41.3 bar ). The limit pressure is 3000 PSI approximate 20.68 Mpa, 206.8 bar ).
5) Please confirm the rated pressure value of the tested equipment before testing. Do not use it if it exceeds the rangeof the instrument.
6) Do not use and store the instrument in high temperature, high humidity, flammable, explosive and strong electromagnetic fields.
7) Please do not change the instrument internal circuit, to avoids any damage of the instrument or danger occurring.
8) Please wear qualified protective equipment to protect user during testing.
9) Please use the instrument in a well-ventilated environment to prevents inhalation of toxic-gases.
Name: Manifold Tester Set
Pressure test: gauge pressure
Pressure test unit: Kpa; Mpa; bar; inHg; PSI.
Pressure test range: 0Kpa–6000Kpa
Pressure test resolution: 1Kpa
Pressure test accuracy: +/- 0.5 %(FS)+ 5dgt
Pressure overload limit: 10000Kpa (10Mpa; 100bar;)
Vacuum test: relative vacuum
Vacuum test unit: Kpa; Mpa; bar; inHg; PSI.
Vacuum test range: -101Kpa to 0Kpa
Vacuum test resolution: 1 Kpa
Temperature test unit: ℃(Celsius), ℉(Fahrenheit)
Temperature test range: -40℃ to 150℃ (-40℉ to 302℉)
Temperature test resolution:
0.1℃ (-40℃ to 99.9℃), 1℃ (100℃-150℃)
0.1℉ (-40℉ to 99.9℉), 1℉ (100℉-302℉)
Temperature test accuracy: ±0.5℃, +2dgt/±0.9℉, +2dgt
Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant NIST: According to AmericanNIST standard
Power Supplies: 4 * 1.5V (SIZE.AA / LR6) Battery (not included)
Item size: 209 * 123 * 65mm / 8.23 * 4.84 * 2.56in
Item weight: 2262g / 4.99lb
Package size: 315 * 400 * 110mm / 12.40 * 15.75 * 4.33in
Package weight: 3473g / 7.66lb
1 * Refrigerantion Digital Manifold Gauge
2 * Clamp with Storage Bag
1 * Adjustable Quick-link-head
1 * Universal Bottle Opener
1 * Valve Wrench
2 * Dual-purpose Screwdriver
3 * 1.5m Hose
1 * Set of Accessory
1 * User manual (in English)