This 4.5V 8W battery powered soldering iron is a compact and convenient soldering iron, powered by 3 * AA b-atteries(not included), easy to operate and use.
4.5V 8W Batterys Powered Soldering Iron.
The soldering iron is heated up to 15 seconds.
It can be used continuously for around 60 minutes with new b-atterys.
Powered by 3 * AA b-atteries(not included).
Easy to operate and use.
A protective cap and a solder are included.
HOW TO SOLDER：
1. File off any dirt, rust or paint on the part you wish to solder.
2. Heat the part with the soldering iron.
3. Apply rosin-based solder to the part and melt it with the soldering iron.
Note: When using non-rosin-based solder, be sure to apply a soldering paste to the part before applying the solder.
4. Wait for the solder to cool and harden before moving the soldered part.
Input Voltage: 4.5V
Powered by: 3 * AA b-atteries (Not Included)
Item Size: 180 * 35 * 25mm / 7.09 * 1.38 * 0.98in
Package Size: 255 * 98 * 30mm / 10.04 * 3.86 * 1.18in
Package Weight: 100g / 3.53ounce
1. A-lways switch off the soldering iron after use by sliding the switch to the "OFF" position.
2. Place the protective cover over the tip when storing so that the cover secures the slide switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Do not touch the tip when it is hot.
4. Do not immerse it in the water.
5. The first time you use the soldering iron, It may smoke slightly as the heating element dries out. This is normal and should only last for around 10 minutes.
6. Never file the specially-plated tip.
1. The appliance is not a toy, and must be kept out of children's hands.
2. Before cleaning the appliance or changing the filter, always remove the Power Lead Plug from the socket. Unscrewing the housing is not permitted.
3. This appliance is not intended for use by persons(including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
1 * Soldering Iron
1 * Solder
1 * Protective Cap