Price on the app only:
Special discount has ended
Please note each user for only 1 item(s)
if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!
Error appeared,Please try again later!
16 Channels Radio Wireless Remote Speedlite Flash Trigger with Umbrella Hole/Holder Universal for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus PT-16NE
The remote trigger for studio flashes and outdoor flash is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flash of cameras. It consists of a signal sender and a receiver trigger and works by means of the frequency modulation wireless remote control.
The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components, and can transmit the coded FM wireless signal. The circuit of the transmitter has the function of standby and hibernation, thus it has low power consumption; the products can work under the standby mode for more than one year with only one battery; continuously trigger for thirty thousand times. The trigger current is only 0.01MA, which will definitely cause no damage to the flash contact of the camera. The transmitter is applicable to the traditional or digital camera with hot shoe or PC controlling interface.
Receiver trigger adopts dry battery for power supply, which is safe, energy-saving, and convenient. The product adopts micro-computer for controlling the decoding, Which has superior anti-interference capability; sensitive reaction speed, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/250sec.
All the models of the product uniquely have the multi-frequency isolation technique and the self coding matching function by users. Users can freely match and use the sender and the receiver according to the demands, which have 16 isolated channels to suit for specific shooting environments. Triggers set in different channels can be combined to work or independently work but do not interfere with each other in an efficient distance.
Universal hot shoe interface, compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax, etc.
Globally univeral 433Mhz frequency, 16 channels.
With studio flash interface, can trigger several kinds of studio flashes.
Transmitting distance up to 30M, no limits with directions or angles.
1/4" nut design to be connected with tripod for stable flashlight.
Speedy frequency regulation, convinient for photographers to shoot.
Energy-saving design with 12V 23A battery of transmitter and 2 AAA batteries(not included) of receiver.
Comes with a PC sync cord for cameras without hot shoe socket.
Adds an umbrella holder, no need extra flash socket.
Note: This trigger do not support TTL.
How to use:
1. Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack, plug the flash onto the receiver, switch ON the receiver. Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same channel. Press the Test button on the transmitter to test before shooting.
2. If your camera has not hot shoe socket for connecting the transmitter you can connect the transmitter to the camera by the PC Sync Cord provided. (only the old camera needed).
3. You can trigger both the flashgun and studio lights with this flash trigger. If you use the receiver on big studio strobe flashlight or AC slave flash, you can just connect the receiver to the studio strobe flashlight with 3.5mm or 6.35mm jack plug PC Sync cord(not included).
* Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
* Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
* Olympus FL-50, FL36;
* Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
* Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
* Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync cord);
* Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower.
* Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta SONY, for they use a special hot shoe).
Power of the signal transmitter: 23A 12V mini battery(included)
Power of the receiver(AC): 2 * 1.5V AAA Battery(not included)
Outdoor working distance: max. 30m / 90feet (open area, no fraise)
Indoor operating distance: max. 25m / 75feet
Channel: 16 channels
Synchronous speed: Max. 1/250sec
Umbrella socket: approx. 0.8cm / 0.24in
Material: metal + plastic
Package size: approx. 7.6 * 6.6 * 4.5cm / 2.28 * 1.98 * 1.35in
Package weight: 98g / 3.45oz
1 * 16-channel Transmitter(23A 12V battery included)
1 * 16-channel Receiver with Umbrella Hole(AAA batteries NOT included)
1 * PC Sync Cord(2.5mm to PC)
1 * User Manual
Questions & Answers
Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contactsopen this forum in full page
based on 7 Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!Write a Customer Review
February 16, 2018
January 5, 2016
December 23, 2015
October 9, 2015
May 1, 2015
February 8, 2015
December 12, 2014
Top Sellers More
Your question has been submitted successfully
Please activate your account first. We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.
OUR SITE RUNS OF COOKIES