PEBBLE wireless shutter remote consists of a transmitter and a receiver.
2.4GHz wireless transmission, 80m+ transmission distance.
The transmitter can control the receiver wirelessly to perform autofocus, single shot, delayed release and continuous release.
The receiver can also be used as a wired shutter remote to do autofocus, single shot and continuous release.
The frequency will be pre-set in production, you can use the remote shutter release instantly.
Setting the Smart Code:
The frequency will be pre-set in production, you can use the remote shutter release instantly. To control the receiver with multiple transmitters, follow the below procedures to set the smart code:
1. Install batteries for the transmitter and the receiver.
2. Press and hold the receiver's power button and shutter button for 2s until the indicator on receiver continuously blinks (5s).
3. Press the shutter button on transmitter one time to reset the code. When the code is successfully set, the indicator on receiver will shortly stop blinking. After that, it will go on blinking quickly, indicating that the receiver remains in code setting state. You can continue to set the code to pair up with other transmitters.
1) When a receiver in code setting state receives the first new code from transmitter, all the codes memorized before that will be deleted automatically.
2) A receiver in code setting state can memorize up to 100 codes consecutively.
Using the Transmitter as a Wireless Remote:
Half press the shutter button on transmitter to autofocus. Full press the shutter button to take a photo. Pressing the delay button will take a photo in a 3 seconds delay. Set your camera to continuous shooting mode. Press and hold the shutter button on transmitter until the indicator turns off, and then let go off the button. The camera will perform continuous shooting, to end it, just press the shutter button on transmitter.
Using the receiver as a wired remote without transmitter:
The shutter button will function exactly the same as your camera's shutter. A half-press of it will autofocus. A full press will take a photo. When camera is set to continuous shooting mode, pressing and holding the shutter button will take photos continuously.
Compatible Camera Models: For Nikon D500 D5 D4S D4 D3S D3 D2 D1 D800 D810 D810A D800E D700 D300S D300 Cameras
Power Supply: 1pc of CR2032 battery(Transmitter); 2pcs of AAA alkaline/Ni-MH batteries(Receiver)
Transmission Distance: 80m+ (Open space without interference)
Item Size(L * W *H): Transmitter: 6.7 * 3.6 * 1.3cm; Receiver: 9.0 * 4.1 * 3.2cm
Item Weight: Transmitter: 13g; Receiver: 37g
Package Size: 11.3 * 11.3 * 4.5cm / 4.4 * 4.4 * 1.8in
Package Weight: 140g / 4.9oz
1 * Transmitter
1 * Receiver
1 * N8+2.5 Shutter Release Connecting Cable
1 * CR2032 Battery (built-in)
2 * Lanyard
1 * User Manual (English & Chinese)
AAA batteries are not included.
When using this product, please keep it away from other 2.4GHz devices to avoid interference (e.g. WIFI).