Netac P500 overseas version micro SD card adopts class 10 speed level and can transfer photos, video content from your mobile device to your PC at a no wait rate of 80MB/s, which is waterproof, shock and crush resistant, suitable for complex outdoor environments.
- Adopts UHS-1 U1 Class 10 speed level to ensure read speed up to 80MB/s, to meet different needs of various digital devices.
- Great speed and performance for full HD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming, music and more.
- Compatible for various mobile devices with micro SDHC slots.
- Suitable for smartphone, drone, sports camera, panoramic camera, automobile data recorder, IP camera, etc.
- Features water, shock and crush resistance, for complex outdoor environments.
Model: P500 Overseas Version
Type: TF (Micro SD) Card
Form factor: micro SDXC
Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB(optional)
Speed Level: UHS-1 U1 Class 10
Read Speed: up to 80MB/s
Hard disk/flash memory vendors are using decimal arithmetic: 1MB=1000KB, 1G=1000MB calculated, but the operating system is using binary arithmetic: 1MB=1024KB, 1GB=1024MB. So there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of hard
disk/flash memory products. However, this is allowed to exist. Please do not doubt his authenticity.
8G=approximately 7.5GB, 16GB=approximately 14GB, 32GB=approximately 29GB, 40GB=approximately 37GB, 60GB=approximately 55GB, 80GB=approximately 74GB, 120GB=approximately 111GB, 160GB=approximately 149GB, 250GB=approximately 232GB, 320GB=approximately 298GB, 500GB=approximately 465GB, 640GB=approximately 595GB, 1TB=approximately 930GB
1 * Micro SD Card
Speed performance may be lower depended on host device, interface, usage conditions, the capacity you choose and other factors.
To keep the compatibility, please confirm the SDHC and SDXC mark used on the primary device.