Use mobile phone making phone call or sending message to this GSM socket to switch on/off the power socket so that to control the electrical appliances. It works in any places with GSM signal available, which means you could cook rice in office, feed pets during trip. Work with home and industrial electric appliances, like water heaters, electric motors, electric doors, lights, rice cookers, water pump, etc.
Cell phone remote control 3 socket power switch by texting and calling.
It works in any places with GSM signal available.
You can also manually control switch socket.
Using SMS check the status of switch.
Whether you're on the road or in the office, easy and low-cost to control appliances.
Wireless remote control water heaters, electric motors, electric doors, lights, fans, rice cookers and other appliances by your smart phone.
Make your lifestyle portable and integrated and will credibly beyond your imagination.
Supply voltage: AC 110-220V
Rating current: Each SW<10A; All SW<16A
Rating power: 2200W
Socket quantity: 3
Material: High quality fire-proof ABS
Working temperature: -15~60 ℃
Item size: 17.8 * 11.2 * 4.6cm / 7.00 * 4.40 * 1.81in (L * W * H)
Item weight: 286g / 10.10oz
Package size: 21.5 * 21.5 * 5cm / 8.46 * 8.46 * 1.96in (L * W * H)
Package weight: 580g / 1.280Lb
1. Inset SIM card into the card slot of the socket, erect the antenna, then power on, and wait for about 30 seconds for initialization.
2. Waiting for SIM card to connect the GSM network (according to local operators and signal level, it needs about 1 minute to get into the network), and observe the SIG light on the panel (at first 1 second a flash), when the light is 4 seconds a flash, that means SIM card has entered the GSM network.
3. Set Password: GSM socket initial password is: 000000. It allows to reset 0-9 Arabic numberals as password contents. (No letters or symbols, otherwise it will prompt an error). Please follow the format to reset your password: "SN + six old password + NEW + six new password." For example, your have a password:123456, then edit the message content:" SN000000NEW123456," then send to GSM socket(the SIM card number that you have inset into it). if you set successfully, you will receive a message: "NEW SN SETOK NEW SN IS 123456 (New password). The password will be reserved even power off.
4. Set Master Number (can set 10 master numbers). Two ways to set the master number: one is texting to the GSM socket, the other is through the SET button.
1)The texting format is: "SN + ******(password) + SET + master numbers", send to the number of SIM card. For example, you want the number 13788889999 to be the master number, and your password is 123456, then your message content as follow: "SN123456SET13788889999", then send to GSM socket. if set successfully, you will receive a message: "13788889999SETOK". Only the master number can control the socket. The number will be reserved even power off.
2)Press the SET button, STA1 light will flash for about 30 seconds, during which you can dial the SIM card number of the GSM socket, and the socket will automatically hang up, then the calling number will become the master number. The number will be reserved even power off.
5. SMS Control (COM order, ON order, OFF order)
1) SN + 6 passwords + COM + 3 socket status (For example: SN000000COMNFN, control SW1 ON, SW2 OFF, SW3 ON)
2) ON order control 3 switch connect at the same time: SN + 6 passwords + ON
3) OFF order control 3 switch disconnect at the same time: SN + 6 passwords + OFF
6. Telephone Control:
Call the GSM socket, and operate according to the the prompting voice.
1) Setting 3 sockets ON: SW1: 1 + * key SW2: 2 + * key SW3: 3 + * key
2) Setting 3 sockets OFF: SW1: 1 + # key SW2: 2 + # key SW3: 3 + # key
7. Manually Control and Status Check:
Check command: check the status of the socket: SN + 6 passwords + CHECK
1. Please inset SIM card before power on.
2. Do not place the GSM socket in the tin trunk or metal enclosed environment, which will cause the signal unable access GSM network or worse.
3. Incoming Caller ID display must be turned on, make sure that SIM card has sufficient balance for the cost.
4. Power supply between 110V ~ 220V AC, cannot be used in cars, or other voltage environment.
5. GSM card requirements: global GSM standard SIM card can be used, currently does not support 3G or CDMA card, please activate the new SIM before use.
1 * GSM smart socket
1 * Power cable (US plug)
1 * Antenna
1 * User manual (English)